1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Backwoods raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by diva, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

What happen to argue with the post not the poster? Where were the mods/owner when the rules were being broken:rolleyes: . Children will be children........

Very sad to hear of this gentlemens lost. Seeing as he wasn't fighting (testing dogs), was he breeding staffs?

KBK, couldn't help but noticing that no one thanked you for your very insightful reply; did you touch a nerve with the online comment;). Obviously most folks on here are in denial and rather not be inconvenienced for the sake of this wonderful breed with an heroic history. I just call it half assing............:cool:

2. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

By the way, the so called people who were "supposedly rescuing" williams dogs from his alleged fight training property took the dogs and pulled up the stakes, left their chains on them and put each one into a dog crate then rolled each dog crate sideways with the chains rolling around in the crate with the dog (end over end)to the trailer they were loaded into.
    Turned loose his chickens and scattered all the dog and chicken feed they found. due to the hsus idiots doings some of williams chickens died and his family was forced to witness the abuse to his dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
  3. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

I guess it is hard for me to imagine being in one of those events and seeing what happens to the dogs. I am thinking because I grew up in a different culture I see it different but I get your point about where the breed is because of its past. I love the dogs and every time I see one my heart melts because I think they are so cool and I feel bad for them when they end up in a shelter or emaciated. Maybe I am being ignorant and just love them going by the looks or their temperament, I just sometimes forget their history and anytime I hear of it, I just picture my dog in that situation and it makes me sad. I think maybe this will explain why I react like that sometimes...

4. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Maybe you shoulda got a goldfish... In order to love this breed you have to love everything about them... More than I respect the fact they made good pit dogs I love the fact that a good game dog won't quit...if u can't stomach readìng about the history than don't read a thread when u see where it is headed... And what APBT fancier forgets about their dog...

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

lets keep this on the topic- NOT on the tangents that this thread is running on.
    if we cant do that, it will be closed.

6. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

It seems as though some folks have forgotten that thing called self incrimination.

7. LilBoogieMan

LilBoogieMan Big Dog

So.... Rednoze got banned not for being vulgar, rude, racist, making threats, etc.

He got banned simply because he had a different opinion on what happened?

Let me go look outside. My house must have floated over to Cuba and Fidel Castro.

Of course, the mods can do what they want. However, simply banning someone because we dont like what they say just seems kind of like a dictatorship, and a bit of overkill.

Just sayin'.

8. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

i think it was the shit he said when trying to make a point...did you even read everything

9. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Not that this is up for debate I will tell you why he was banned. He had a big mouth and talked repeated trash to everyone here. He knew nothing and contributed nothing, he only started shit that is it. He had been warned to tone it down and he did not. Nature ran its coarse and he was culled.....end of story.

In the future if you have an issue with the way things are run here you should do it through PM's. Openly discussing your disdain towards how things are run only upsets the natives and fuels the fire, that will not be tolerated.

Anymore about this issues GOES to PM's.

Thank you for your cooperation.

10. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I think it was dealt with correctly! Like it or not.

11. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

i met william in 2004, he was a super nice guy. i hate to hear this has happened to him.

[​IMG]

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I wasn't dissin your dog, the diss was inteded for you, personally I could care less what you feed as far as I'm concern your opinion don't mean much to me as I'm sure mine don't mean much to you, as far as this conversation goes I need not say anymore;)

Colby your right I should be tring to educate rather than attack him, It's just, I can't stand people that are so agince dogfighting (pre 76 of course:rolleyes:) yet they get a pitbull, no one says you have to enjoy it or even condone it, just RESPECT it as it makes your dog what it is today! It had/has it's purpose........:D nuff-said!

To get back on topic, does anyone know where this all stands now? is he in jail still, have the dogs been put down already or are they tring to even save any of them? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
  13. masta of game

masta of game Banned

no more no more hit the road jack ..uh i used to delete them like that on my forum the australiapitbull HAHAHAHAHAA

14. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

So sorry to hear about another raid, that's too bad. I hope that everything works out for him. I really hope that they don't put the dogs down! Does anyone know what's going on, any updates? He and his dogs/family will be in my thoughts and prayers... :(

15. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

I spoke with him yesterday, at the time he didnt know the status on his dogs, he was out of jail and awaiting furthe actions. he was sooo DISGUSTED at the way his dogs were treated at the time of their being siezed!!!! He was still in shock over everything.
    If anyone has had any dealing with william and would like to write a letter on his dogs and himself it would be greatly appreciated.
    Even if it was a one time yard visit and You saw the condition of his dogs and how he treated them please pm me and I will get back at you as soon as possible.
    I have his home address and will speak with William and Sandra this evening.

16. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Oh yeah, Yesterday when I spoke with him He said at the time of the raid the sherriff told him he would never get his dogs back and they were to be put down.
    I think he will find out for sure at the first or second hearing.
    If anyone can write or call the hsus or shelters in ga. and al to petion for the dogs safe keeping during the trial it would be greatly apprecciated.
    gotta go b.f. my newborn, be back later.

17. brindle

brindle Big Dog

That is just f**king wrong! I hope someone there was able to take photos of this abuse?

And I hope they can get a good lawyer and go after these so called "rescuers". How can any one justify doing such a thing, rolling crates with dogs still in chains inside them???

Is anyone working on how to save these dogs before they are slaughtered? Can a legal injunction be drafted to stop any killing of the dogs?

Anyone setting up a fund to help them fight this?

I am ashamed to be an American when this grand old American breed is treated like this...

18. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

The sad thing about funds is nowadays most people won't even donate because the person before was found guilty..

19. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

this will be in several different posts since I dont type fast enough! I always get logged off before I can post and loose all that Im trying to say! so please bear with me folks!!!!:o

20. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

Ok, here I go!
    I spoke with mind Williams friend J.C. who also drives otr, he is trying to raise funds for William and Sandra and all the dogs too.