1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. They reacted to late and why was that?
    hummmm.

I said fucking weeks ago to get the kids of school.even the wife said i was over reacting.
    imo..keeping kids in school for how long they did is just asking for trouble.

Im thinking Borris and Charles aint even got it..just more bullshit.
    and why the fuck can them cunts get tested for it and none of us poor bastards cant?

I think we up to a thousand death in the uk now..
    and wen they say a thousand they probs fucking lieing again.more like double what they saying if the truth be told.

All the best.

david63 likes this.
  2. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

God knows why but it's too late now the horse has bolted.

We are way past a thousand deaths pal, we are currently on nearly 2.5 thousand, it's expected by the weekend we might be seeing a thousand a day dying.

Soze the killer likes this.
  3. patjr

patjr Top Dog

UK Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Patrick Vallance is a nasty piece of work for even suggesting a "60% herd immunity" would be a good strategy:-O:-S>:)(damn virus doesn't need a helping hand).......should of swung the sword on the cu#t!

david63 and F.W.K. like this.
  4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep that's a great way to drown your hospitals and medical staffs ! He should be on the front lines and see how he feels then!

david63 likes this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

The folks that are on the front lines in the Hospitals battling this shit every day and have families at home are Heroes ! So bad in some places they dont even have propper protection such as medical mask to protect themselves but still battling every day.My hats off to all of them and my prayers are with y'all!

david63, corvettedex and treezpitz like this.
  6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

There is something to this Q . A lot of what he has said has happened . So we will just sit back and see what happens at the end .

F.W.K. likes this.
  7. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Truth is often stranger then fiction, what you saying @oldgoat '' we will just sit back and see what happens at the end.

166 passed overhere today.

Take Care & Stay Safe

old goat likes this.
  8. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

Touching tribute from the Italian airforce, gave me goosebumps. They have had it bad god bless em.

david63, Michele, bamaman and 2 others like this.
  9. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Italians and Spanish some of the friendliest people you can ever hope to meet.. I don't keep count any more, it's too fckn sad!

david63, stedz and CockneyRebel like this.
  10. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Wuhan Meat Market .. Hello!

11. old goat

old goat CH Dog

What we do know is Trump is going after the cartels and their money right now . We know the Nxivm cult was trafficking children for sacrifice to Mexico and bring children back here . And we know they would sit around a big dinning room table watching and paying for torcher and murder . So lets just see what else happens .

12. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

It is like a freaking horror show, David Copperfield and Bill Clinton and his croonies have something to worry about.
    Nxivm …. they are rotten to the bone.

13. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Nxivm is just the start . That's the scary thing . They have already said there will be more trails from the evidence they gathered from that 1 group . So things could be very sickening .

david63 likes this.
  14. Absolutely

15. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

It should be a whole different landscape when this is finally over.
    If the Q theory is on the right track many will be exposed for what they really are.
    Tell Danny Spinks to stay at home just like all of you older dogman, take care you'll.

R

16. Dude !!!!! Stay safe buddy

17. old goat

old goat CH Dog

18. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Your last statement.....

When MMA sky rocketed in popularity the styles clashed. The sport went thru an incredible evolution in a very short period of time. Every one became good at the other guy's game. I am not saying all things are equal but most everyone competing works at every style to a degree in order to defend that style or be prepared for that style. So now MMA is MMA.

With that said, the wrestling community holds the edge now not necessarily because of conditioning, but because they are the absolute best weight cutters in the world. The St. Pierre's of the world who can weigh in on Friday at 169/170 and show up on Saturday at 188/189 and then monster roll a BJJ guy who makes 170 and shows up at 175.

Wrestlers are simply big dogging their opponents. They rule the weight cut game because they have been doing it pretty much since Day #1. It is not only how they perform, it is how they live. They are in serious weight management even in the off-season to the point there is no off season.

So when a sport comes along where that plays a tremendous role they move right to the top.

Weight cut may be a part of conditioning but I see them as separate parts of the game.

In the end big dogging is big dogging.

S

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That is some straight up truth right here.

Wrestlers are phenomenal at cutting weight. I remember the 5 years I wrestled, I lived in a saunasuit. Steamroom calisthenics were a daily event. I naturally weighted 138lbs. - 142lbs. and I wrestled at 119lbs. to 121lbs. When I would move up in weight and wrestle @ 145lbs. - 152lbs. quite a few times I got totally man handled because they were actually 155+ naturally.

I've always thought your at an slight advantage starting into MMA with a wrestling background as 60% to maybe 75% of a match, unless both are phenomenal strikers, is usually going to be going to the ground. First time they get thrown in an omoplata they'll transition into learning BJJ to avoid that shit. :))

Lol I think my favorite memory growing up was needing 4 wins to take place in a flagship tournament. I won my first 3 but there were no more 125's and that was the weight class I was in at that particular time. I had a choice between a 179lber who was somewhat in shape but newer at wrestling or a 210lber that was a sloppy jelly donut that had quitter written all over his face. I went for the jelly donut. Pinned him by way of grapevine guillotine about 1:10 into the 2nd round. Only time I though it may have been a mistake was when I opted to be in down position for round 2 and when I tried to Peterson out from the bottom he took my supporting arm out from under me and was on top of me. Thankfully he was newer to wrestling than I was and I slid out from the bottom and rolled him into the guillotine. The grapevine would just kind of happened whenever I guillotined someone. I'm lanky built so I was a definite leg wrestler.

Lol I remember the kid crying from the very deep guillotine I had on him. If I didn't pin him he would have tapped for sure. I killed him on points by taking him down, swinging behind him and letting him back up just to do it all again since I didn't really think I was going to be able to put his shoulders to the mat becasue of his size compared to mine. Once I wrenched on that neck though you could tell he was done. Some of my fondest childhood memories were during my years I wrestled.

david63, bamaman and Euro like this.
  20. Euro

Euro Big Dog

other than that shoot wrestling is just better than bjj as a ground game form. it has everything that bjj has but higher explosiveness, throws, takedowns, just general technique is much better suited for this kind of combat than bjj.