1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I think this UK frenzy over PPE is a con trick mate, it's slight of hand, a Downing Street decoy where them cowards in the government got us going nuts and begging them for paper masks, latex gloves and polythene aprons when IMO frontline nurses and care workers need chemical warfare grade ventilation masks and space suits, same as medical teams had in Africa when they was fighting Ebola.

It's like the Titanic sinks in northern Atlantic, all the survivors swimming and flopping around in the freezing water and the government offers them armbands and rubber rings.. 'THEY NEED BOATS!'

On Sky news today a doctor demonstrated a graph illustrating the different levels of protection available on the market and that 'precious PPE' the government is grudgingly and sparingly handing out to our medical staff ('and you better be grateful') it's the very bottom of the list and lowest standard in terms of protecting them from air born infectious diseases.

Alex Crawford (sky news) interviewed a female Covid19 patient on the ward yesterday, the patient went into a coughing fit and took off her oxygen mast to put her hand over her mouth.. A nurse wearing a thin blue paper mask and latex gloves went straight over to assist her, straight in, no hesitation or questions asked.. I felt so sorry for the nurse because she wasn't protected even to a basic level within that situation.. Walked straight into an aerosolic cloud of Covid19 droplets without any eye protection or proper air and clothing protection.. Would the Health Secretary or any of them pen pushing fucks in the government have done that? Any doctor or nurse working directly with Covid19 patients should be wearing full body spacesuits and proper respirators like them doctors who fought the Ebola outbreak in Africa.

My last point is this.. What does the coppers get in wages, tax and mortgage relief and other perks compared to a nurse or doctor? 99% of the UK is policing itself right now, the coppers can hardly even justify going to work.. They stopping people going to parks, telling them their kids cant play in the garden and searching the shopping bags of law abiding citizens to make sure they only bought necessary groceries, chocolate and wine strictly forbidden! Now they want all officers to carry spit protectors just in case someone spits Corona virus on them haha! Them nurses are doing 12 hour shifts, walking round hospital wards in a constant cloud of Covid19 and the coppers think they're tough??? Who really deserves that big salary and all them perks?

2. Your right man...nice post.

They need more protecton then a plasic face mask.

And i find a two meater disence aint much help..
    go back before all this,and if you new some one had just the normal flu,youed stand twelve feet away from em never mind six!
    you would..you would say things like "go over there...i dont wanna catch that!"
    but six foot disance with a Corona virus is some how a safe distence???

i dont think it is..a sneeze can probs reach six foot.
    six foot of mucas what will float around in the air its been released in for quite some time.
    six foot aint enough.
    and nurses and docorters need far better protection then a shitty peice of plastic over there mouth.
    the goverment shoud of issusd shitty plastic masks for every one free of charge.as a standerd procedger.to go and get your shopping or whatever.the world coverd in plastic.
    nursers and doctocts should of been issued far better protection then a plastic mask.as a standard proceedr from the very start.

Its fucking terrible.it really is.

david63, oldguy and stedz like this.
  3. stedz

stedz Top Dog

Im convinced the uk goverment does not want to test all its staff because there would simply not be enough,nurses ,doctors etc to man the hospitals,this would then expose all the nhs cuts over the years. Last week one of the missus colleagues,went off sick purely because she had lost all sense of taste,no other symptoms at all.The test came back yesterday and she was positive.Also she is due back in work next wednesday which is contrary to the advice of the world health organisation.The missus came home from work last night totally shattered they were totally understaffed before,now it is even worse with staff going off sick with the virus.She has to work in all the protective gear masks visor etc and cover the extra wards where staff are off sick,dont forget there is no air conditioning in these hospitals either.I just hope these brexit obsessed tories are held to account.one pay rise in eight years and trying to do the job of three people,anyone who votes tory wants fucking shooting!

david63, Soze the killer and oldguy like this.
  4. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

UK police Chief asks the government for protection because his officers don't feel safe working in their job.. Government gives them all handcuffs and a truncheons.. Chief explains his officers still don't feel safe, so government gives them body armour and Taser guns.. Chief says his officers still don't feel safe, so they give them Glocks, MP5 Semi Automatics and an army of armed backup.

Nurses doesn't feel safe in their jobs either, asked the government for some protection, got handed paper masks and told to treat them as a precious commodity haha!

5. stedz

stedz Top Dog

OG,that pic of mick brought back a few memories mate.

old goat and oldguy like this.
  6. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Celtic Warrior!

stedz likes this.
  7. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Finito my niece is working on the covid 19 ward in that hospital near you and my other niece is in the RVI .... its frightening when you here them refrigerated lorries are parked up here ... i think like everyone says we aint getting told the true figures as alot of old folk are dying in homes etc of it .... we definitely have got it bad over here with nearly 1000 deaths yesterday ... i agree with you they left it too late imo and all them places should have been sorted as it was inevitable it was coming here ... countries like germany were miles ahead of us !

david63, Finito, F.W.K. and 2 others like this.
  8. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

david63, reids skipper and stedz like this.
  9. stedz

stedz Top Dog

david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  10. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Thing that gets me is they chucking money about like its going out of fashion ... most people working are getting paid fully or furloughed to stay at home ..... nissan has 7500 employees and all getting furloughed 80% of the goverment and made up to 100 % by nissan and they dont know how long this could go on ! I think loads of small businesses etc will go tits up after this .... thing is though how will they get all this money back ... no doubt through taxes !

11. stedz

stedz Top Dog

Yeah with a bit of luck they will start taxing the rich for a change.

12. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

132 dead today.
    Nephew ( 80 yrs old but healthy ) of my father was amongst them.
    Was an wellknow ex-national team soccer player in his heyday.
    RIP

Finito, Michele and bamaman like this.
  13. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

international soccer player it must be, anyway stay safe you'll out there.

bamaman likes this.
  14. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Sorry to hear you lost family member F.W.K. think we'll all eventually know someone who lost someone, be like the fckn wars all over again.. Sincere condolences anyway bro.
    We lost another 917 today.. Seems like these days Britain produces nowt but corrupt politicians, greedy bankers and dead bodies.. Use your time well, there will be no salvation!
    Failed.jpg

15. stedz

stedz Top Dog

Sorry for your loss fink.

F.W.K. likes this.
  16. Sorry Fink.

F.W.K. likes this.
  17. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Sorry for your loss FWK

18. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

The USA has now overtaken Italy for the total number of deaths.

What doesn't sit right with me is why isn't Trump kicking up more of a fuss with China. You would expect to hear all sorts of threats coming from his mouth over this.

david63 likes this.
  19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Not really surprising. Italy is 2x smaller than Texas.

20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Read that China is having a second wave of it. Going to lock down again. It's hard to believe anything these days. So much missinformation and half truths get reported. The world sure is upside down anymore..