1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hard Head (SHIT!)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Colossus, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yeah.....LOL......it's been so long I almost forgot. HAHA. Truth is I won't register more than a couple dogs at a time for the rest of my life. No more than needed to prove how my dogs are bred to my kids or whoever I hand em to when I can't feed em nomore.

2. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thanks for turning my day around yardboy.......I didn't even know how to feel anymore I mean going as far as saying my dog is a freaking ambully because she is not papered just pathetic....the paper ordeal is such old school news to myself I have read, posted and learned from those non papered and paper threads long ago this was just a pure case of bashing my non papered dog to defend "decent ambullies" how ridiculous that sounds never saw the day I would deal with this situation on game-dog.

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I do know how my unpapered dogs are bred, but the sire was not papered. For the owner of the dam to go to an unpapered stud considering all the good bulldogs in that area tells me he was something special. Plus like I said, I know how he's bred. But it's true, you can't go by looks to say it is OR isn't. Doesn't "look" like what I call a bully but looks mean nothing. I've seen papered dogs from reputable yards that on any other yard I would have called mixed judging by looks alone. Looks mean nothing and papers really don't mean much. Always liked the saying dogs can't read papers. Truth is they don't even know pedigrees exist.

4. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Not saying that at all. But to get a dog (as he did not say he knew his dog WAS from BULLDOG parents, didn't say he got his dog from a line of unregistered bulldogs who were the real deal) that is unpapered, you haven't seen it's ancestors work, how can you all it an APBT? I said if you are going to judge a dog's breed based on LOOKS if it doesn't have papers, I've met Ambullies who could pass as bulldogs. Shit, I've seen blue APBTs, only a color but now it's surrounded by so much hate nobody would want a dog of that color. I find that odd.

And I am fully aware of dogmen running without peds. They know what their dogs are and if I want one I know too. Paper's don't make the dog...

@April, you know I love Tyson's ears... lol I don't care what the dog looks like, it's what's inside of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
  5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Agreed. what it comes down to in the end is looks mean shit. Its unfortunate that the color BLUE is so frowned upon because its a good lookin color.

6. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

It is, but bully people have bred for it so much no APBT handler can see blue without thinking of them :lol:

I like the color grey (or "blue") on a dog... and when it pops up every now and then in gamedogs I have no problem with it. Just a side note, but conditioned blue dogs look amazing, the color really makes their muscles pop...

Here's an old one... Tango.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [352341] :: *LYLANE BLUE TANGO
    [​IMG]

Sorry, I got off topic.. but it's an irk of mine that a certain color of dog faces problems because of another breed that whores the color.

7. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

You could have the gamest of game dogs but if hes blue hes gonna get shit for it lol...thats a good lookin dog btw

8. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

If you don't know your dog is from APBT lineage & it has not proven anything then I do see a problem with you calling her or any other do an APBT. You can't use the paper non paper shit just to defend your dog or the bully guys can do the same.

9. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Even if you have papers you can't be certain unless you were there for all those breeding in your dogs background.....tell me how many have you witnessed? LOL. Papers really ain't nothing but a tool, and you can only trust them as much as you trust those in them. quit playing the paper game. By the way APBT is a breed not a title.

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

All I'm saying is with no papers and no knowledge of her dogs lineage, j&z doesn't have the right to call her dog an apbt, BUT, nobody else has the right to say it's not. You don't know it isn't any more then she knows it is. Best thing to do is call it a pitbull type dog..........unless you're talking to the neighbors, then you'd call it a mixed breed.

11. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Well fuckin eh lets give papers the benefit of the doubt in this case. Understood paper hanging takes place but what your saying is no dog can be proved to be a APBT come on fblb. Personally I do feel it is some what of a title....if my boy proved game I would think it was earned. It has to be some what of a title because if you bred for curs I don't think people on here would recognize it as the breed. This breed has different standards in my opinion.

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I call it an American Pitbull Terrier because it's a breed of dog. If it proves to be game I call it a BULLDOG.:)

13. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

I'll show respect to any member who shows me respect, and I won't make negative remarks about any members dog unless the person is a complete assclown and asking for it, but I will never ever warm up to the Am Bully, period. The shady breeders, outrageous volume of them saturating the market, basically replacing the actual APBT in the public's mind, their purpose (or lack there of), and just the term "blue" does nothing but enrage me any more. I don't know what's sadder, that they advertise them as American Pit Bull Terriers or that they believe they actually are American Pit Bull Terriers. :mad:

So I really can't even think of one dog specifics with the Am Bullys anymore, because thinking of one makes me think of the whole damned shebang, which as I mentioned before, enrages me.

14. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Fair enough Ill use that method from now on :). If your nice enough neighbors will belive anything :p.

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

OSB, I used to feel that way too, but look at it like this. APBT is just a name. It doesn't change what the dog is if you called it a beagle. But you're right, in the public eye, the American pitbull terrier is a big headed big body dog. They hear pitbull they automatically see a bully in their own mind. So when I come walking by they "oh that's a pretty dog, what kind is it?????" :D and I say "it's a mutt" and they say "oh. Well it sure is a pretty dog":D Its a blessing in disguise.

16. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Just saying since you wanted to get technical, LOL.

17. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Ye w.e I think we are on the same page for the most part :cool:

18. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

You know, I never thought of it like that, lol.

19. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

When people as what my dog is i say a pitbull..why? because to people a pitbull is just a normal breed of dog. I dont say american pitbull terrier, i dont say a bulldog, i dont say a game dog...why? because hes 9 months old, i dont know his lineage, and at 9 months its too early to call him a game dog ;)..lol Hes my first pitbull dog and i took him in when he was 11 weeks cause a friend couldnt keep him. I have NO shame in saying he doesnt come from game lines. Hes my dog to get me into the breed, and hes a DAMN good dog in my eyes. One day i will own a dog from game lines. until then...ill keep walking around with my bully ;)

heres kayne at 6 1/2 months..currently he is 9 1/2 months.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Hes a fine looking dog V. It don't hurt my feelings, he's your dog you can call him what you want. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.