1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mermaids on Discovery Channel.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lakewood Dogger, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Anybody watch this last night. Some crazy shit indeed. I believe it!

2. LOL I saw the description of the show when I was browsing to see what was on. Couldn't bring myself to watch it though :) Guess I missed the good stuff huh

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I have seen it .. very weird lol

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

yes - I saw it and believe it. The egyptian and Incan history both have record of them also. Seafolk for generations have also told tales of them.

5. Put it this way. If you believe that it was Lee Harvey Oswald that killed JFK, you won't like it.

I will say this for the show. Have never even thought twice about a real human with a flipper. But, believe that anything is possible in the worlds oceans. Really well done.

6. How are the fish netted in the middle of the oceans, coming up with spears sticking out of there sides? Hieroglyphics from 1 million years ago with life like pictures of humans with a fish tail? Crazy stuff.

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

It was a very good and interesting program made more like a documentry then just for entertainment.

Although the X-Files series was made for entertainment, some dont realize how close to the truth that show can really be.

Only time the government really gets involved is if there is a SECRET COVER UP that it doesnt want the world to know.

The TRUTH is out there seek the truth LOL. Cue, X-files music dduudududududududdididididid LMAO.

8. cromsboss

cromsboss Big Dog

hahahahaha biggest load of BS ever
    not a documentary but a well made mockumentary LOL

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

What do they have to gain by mocking mermaids? LMAO

Why do you believe its BS??? because the government said so? LMAO

Do you believe what ever the government tells us? Do you believe they dont lie? LMAO

Just a hundred years ago if you told someone we are gonna go to the moon someday , they would think you are crazy LMAO

10. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

I believe it could be true the government is definitely not trustworthy....

Tapd on my skyrocket

11. WWII

WWII Banned

12. I missed that but it sounds interesting. Remember, no one thought the Giant Squid was real either, until it was caught in a fishing net. Who knows what exists out there, especially in the ocean or anywhere else for that matter. We are not alone. LOL!!

13. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

not just spears...but spears made of bone from fish and other underwater life, such as the barbs from sting rays and such.

14. All I wanna know is who would get it on with the mermaid? :)

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

so many species have come and gone from this planet.The fact that weve only explored 5% of the ocean and less than 1% of the deep ocean is crazy.its truly an alien world down there and i do believe the are large animals down there that we have not seen yet and some we prob dont want to meet.and maybe even mermaids

16. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

not me.I hate fishy twat

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lol^^^

I seen it,,and i believe it.. The documentary was more directed towards the goverment keeping secrets more that it was about mermaids.

They have footage,recordings,...witnesses.....what else do u need? Plus them mermaids dont necessarily look like ariel

18. Thank you all. Count me in on the believe it side. As far as the government goes, JFK. Nuff said.

In my opinion, this is another example of what they do. The problem with this finding is that it would cause major problems as far as Religious and Evolutionists alike.

19. WWII

WWII Banned

I consider myself religious, but don't see how that would affect anything. I personally don't believe in mermaids, but I really enjoy watching programs that have a ''what if'' feel to them. Much like UFOs and other conspiracy theories.

20. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

You guys should watch ancient aliens history channel new episodes fris... They do put an interestn spin on some shit!!!