1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A few pics from the SLTA ADBSI show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Miss Conduct, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

A few pics of my male, he took 3rd in 5 and over-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A few pics of another male of mine-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some dogs from random classes-

Greenwood Dog-
    [​IMG]

One of my fav. dogs in the show-
    [​IMG]

Hank looking at a gyp
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

nice pics. how did your dogs do?

3. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

My brindle male took 3rd, and my other male didnt place... but i agree'd, there was like 15 dogs in his class, and most were conditioned and looking damn good, i didnt expect to place in his class.

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Thanks for the pics & since you white-outed your face, nice butt.:D

5. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Hell yea thats what i was gonna say, looks like someone's got a little ghetto booty, me likes :D

6. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

who's the cuchina? hahahaha. nice dogs.

7. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

oh boy, here we go again. Shhhhh, stop with that stuff or this thread will get closed too, lol. It is nice btw ;)

8. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

HAHA thanks Mia! Lets just say it wasnt a good photo day for me, i look ill or something, thats why i whited myself out LOL

9. Suki

Suki Guest

was curious 'bout that too.
    LOL, Mia!
    I was thinking that too. (Looks good from the waist down!!!!;) )!!!
    sorry=well deserved!:D

congrats on placing and tx for sharing. Nice pics!

10. Marty

Marty Guest

I agree 100% :D

11. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Hes got his tail, its just hiding behind my thick ass leg. Here is a photo of him from a few years ago.

[​IMG]

12. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Thanks Marty :)

I actually have a much better a$$ shot (leave it to a guy to take photos HAHA, theres also some boob shots, but i decided to leave those for the personal website... haha j/k), but i decided to leave it out lol. I only put that pic in cuz its the only photo he took where you could kinda see his body from the side. When he went to take a pic of him and the ribbon the damn camera died!! LOL