1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

It's the zebo dude homie.... he just liked to stir the pot anyway he can because his dicks dry and useless.

CockneyRebel123 likes this.
  2. The way it is now ofc there is no reason to make them larger, never said that. But i think the only reason why they didnt do it, is because its not possible without breeding other breeds in. If there was a way to make them bigger, some dudes would have done it, and be it just to see the outcome

3. ELP

ELP Pup

That sums it up!

4. Following what dogs?

5. I dont know any Zebo but its funny to see how paranoid you are man

6. When did i call you scum man? You tripping?

8. How did you think the APBT came to be, it's not pure, no dog is and it didn't fall out the sky either. There is no reason to breed them bigger so why would they?

9. When did i say that there is? You reading the shit im writing or not? Fuck it man im not gonna repeat my self all the time. You guys acting really weird, pointless to talk. Have a good one

10. So, what's with the hypotheticals?

11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

My paranoia keeps me safe and everyone else a walking victim.... God bless it, I love it!!!

I'm just gonna hop that wall though... You're far superior in your knowledge, understanding and experience on everyone aspect of life and the world. Why argue?

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Every***

13. What should there be ? I dont get you

14. The dogs are their optimum now, if things would have been better if they were bigger they'd be that way now. The game has moulded them this way, what advantages would extra size bring to the table?

15. Weight and size (dont forget the size, thats important when adding weight) would bring extra power and leverage, therefore better wrestling ability which leads to better positioning. Better positioning allows better holds. Ofc you loosing stamina but if your dog can pin the other dog down, the other dog has to carry his own weight and that of the other dog. Everybody who has found himself under a heavier guy knows how much energy every little move takes bc you getting burried alive. I can be a marathon runner and have a lot more stamina then a wrestler, but if the wrestler dominates me ill gas out sooner then him in a fight. Pushing from downside up against gravity is way harder then pushing from up side down, using leverage. Weight and size have an huge effect, but ofc they mean nothing if the heavy guy is a softy and the smaller guy is a psycho. Those mastiffs are softies, thats why they loose against pits, but a Pit at the size of a mastiff WITH the same Gameness as before, its just superior.

At least in theory :-B i havent seen a 120 pound Pit so i might be wrong, and i keep room for mistakes and admit them. But as long as you havent seen one either you cant be sure that the actual size and weight are the ideal. Maybe they are but maybe not. My logic tells me that a few extra pounds and inches wouldnt harm

16. What are you talking about, it would bring nothing because they are fought at equal weights, it would be all relative. A bigger dog would still be facing a bigger opponent so again, what's the point. You're talking about mixed breed bullshit rolls in a mud field again aren't you? No serious dogmen are in to that rubbish.

17. No this is what you getting wrong, im not saying that they would pair lighter dogs with heavier, im saying the heavier would be superior. You asked what would it bring to the table. And i answered. I never said let the lightweihghts fight the heavy weights, and i dont get how you come to this conclusion all the time

18. How would they be superior when they are fought at equal weights? Like I said it's all relative, a heavier dog would be meeting a heavier opponent just as strong as itself, you're not making sense fella.

19. You asking me all the time why would they do that. Man, why do people add more horsepower to new cars? Why do they make those smartphone cameras always better? Why do we add more plates on the barbell? Because thats what improvment is about. The day you start think youre perfect is the day your oponents surpasses you

20. By this logic Jon Jones isnt superior to Ferguson or any other light weight, because they would never fight in the same division...now that doesent make a lot of sence. Tyson isnt superior to Maywether, because they would never fight in the same division. Elephants arent superior to me because i would never fight them lmaooo