1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A World Perspective- Is our box getting Smaller? APBT,Tosas, Bully Kuttas, & Kangals.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Feb 2, 2006.

1. But adding size doesn't bring anything to the table or make the sport better, in fact it would do the opposite, just like making cars faster around a race track doesn't make the racing any better. You can't grasp the idea that they are matched at equal weights. So great, you walk in to the box with your 150lb game bulldog and so does your opponent, so, that added size and strength is for what?

2. But, the Mike Tyson's of the dog world do face the Evander Holyfield's of the dog world just like the Mayweather's fight the Pacquiao's, you're not making sense.

3. So great, your walk into the box with your 60 pound bulldog and so does your oponent. So what? They dont meet the 40 pounders so what? Man im just saying they would be superior, doesent matter if they dont pair them. Thats all im saying we arguing about nonsense in the detail rn

4. The 60 pounders rn are superior to the lighter dogs, no matter if they pair them or not. Just because theyre not, doesent mean that all 60 pounders should get off the planets face

5. How are they superior, they're just bigger, in fact the smaller dogs are better to watch, faster, more action.

6. Dude, you just acting like you dont get what im saying, but im not speaking chinese. Just because they fight at equal weight, doesent mean the heavyweights arent superior. Just because i dont fight blue whales doesent mean that theyre not superior to me. I dont know how much easier i shall make those examples, i feel like talking with a teenager rn. Believe what you want, my fingers tipped more then enough today lol

7. More fun to watch doesent mean superior...man you trolling me rn dont ya :))

8. Superior in what way ffs, again they are matched at equal weights and even at open weights, the best catch dog APBT's are the finest fighting dogs on earth, so, for the millionth time, why make them bigger?

9. Ima head out
    Dude i told you why. If you dont like the answer it wont help asking me a million times more. Lets say we agree to disagree. This whole conversation got way to serius for something that pointless. Its pointless bc we cant make them bigger without crossbreeding them anyway, so why are we arguing about that shit. Ima had out, peace