1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody have breeding stands for sale ?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by workinggrip, Dec 6, 2009.

1. I need a breeding stand .Anybody have any in stock or can construct them quick ? Any info would be appreciated .

2. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

yes im going to fab one myself ...can anyone give me some specs ?? ...sure i can look at a pic ...but some real specs would be nice ...thanks

3. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

i cant find any specs but here's some good pics to work with ...[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
  4. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

ill be geting the material this week ...ill keep you posted on progress !! :cool:

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Good luck with it. Shouldn't be too hard to construct I don't think. If I tried it wold definitely have to be wood.

6. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

arent you the guy that was going to buy a BLUE, Yellow:red boy dog? working on a stand for him?

7. msdogman

msdogman Pup

this is a new one on me what happen to holding the dogs

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yes i see no reason for these stands only way i might use one is if i had an overly aggressive stud dog and if the female wont let him breed its not time yet anyway

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

They are very useful. and not to mention safer when doing breeding solo, on your own.

I will post a pic of the one i use different style then the top 2

10. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

No reason?? you've never seen two dogs bred that needed a stand lol?

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I got a chuckle out of that too, but left it alone for someone else! lol:D

I think 9 out of 10 times, (unless they grew up together well socialized), I would prefer as a person that does the dog chores and breeding alone with no to hold the other dog, to use one.;) then she can't turn around and bite his wanker seen it happen with the breeding that took place. for my Redboy/Frico Pups. Rush got Bit in the Wank. So they help keep thing safe i think. Cause i tell you there isn't much they did for him at the vet(or could do). and there was Blood.

12. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

yea and its better than ductape lol

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

i have a pic but cant get photo bucket to work?:confused:

14. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

15. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

[​IMG]
    I have 2 eye bolts washer-ed and bolted down to the plastic pallet, they are about 3'' wider than her shoulders, ten 5'' of chain up to her neck stop (turn around fang flashing) her collar has 2 D rings,(a treadmill collar and 2 panic snaps, and a muzzle,

[​IMG]

16. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

I just bred her to Boris.

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well in all honesty i have never bred a dog alone someone has always been with me to hold the other dog if i was using my dog for stud.but then again i guess its like using hobbles on a mare when breeding so she cant kick,i can also say i havent done much breeding myself im no dog breeder i leave that to the real dogmen

18. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

NO , i would never own a blue !! sorry bro ..u got me confused ...lol

19. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

thanks Buck E .another great idea as always ...thanks !! never thought of that set-up ...but im board & my dad will get all the pipe/metal for free , ill just need to fab & weld hopfully in the next 2 weeks illl have something done & will even offer to sell 1-2 , my nasty bitch needs the stand .....lol but i will try the other set-up you posted sometime. btw i like the looks of that bitch ....how's she bred ??

20. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

much respect to that