1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

April 24th & 25 USDO Boudreaux Benefit Show - Bushnell FL - Richard Stratton to Judge

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by USDO, Feb 1, 2010.

1. IRONHIDE

IRONHIDE Big Dog

Re: April 24th & 25 USDO Boudreaux Benefit Show - Bushnell FL - Richard Stratton to J

had a great time at the show my old boy jake 11 1/2 yrrs old took 2nd sat 5&over und.stratton my lil girl bella took 3rd 6-9 months under stratton and my son took jr handler with our 6 month old pup blaze:):):)

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Re: April 24th & 25 USDO Boudreaux Benefit Show - Bushnell FL - Richard Stratton to J

Im suprised TripleJ hasnt posted on this. ATK's latest pup, "Scooby Doo" took 1st in one division and B.I.S. in two others at this show. Scooby is a heavy bred Nigerino/Jeep dog with a 1/4 out Boze. Absolute specimen. He got to meet Floyd and Stratton that day. I wish I could have made it but I was stuck at work... ~B~

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

No B we too two first place and two best in show. I should have went back to get top dog.

4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Understand this is over 24 hours after showtime. In this photo Scooby has put on a few extra pounds. But during showtime he was absolute pit weight.

Attached Files:

5. Re: April 24th & 25 USDO Boudreaux Benefit Show - Bushnell FL - Richard Stratton to J

I know this is old but I have to give big ups to J..... Scooby looked damn good and acts even better!!! Good job guys!

6. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Thank you were you there? If so you seen that little monsters true side. LOL

7. green machine

green machine Top Dog

lol, I was there, You got a great looking dog man! very well deserved!

8. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

This stupid ass Redneck didn't even know who he was talking to, I love it. Shows his ignorance.

9. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

10. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Richard Stratton is a complete joke, always has been.