1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Aries Kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by New Blood, Jul 11, 2011.

1. burnbrain

burnbrain Pup

How can I get in touch with Aries Kennel. I was speaking with Raul Gonzalez a couple of times and the I lost contacts. I did have his email. Can someone help me out?

2. Check thru some of there pedigrees online they have studs open for stud with his e-mail for contact........

3. Hello, I am looking for some stuff off some of my old blood. Aries had a dog called Tupper's Striper Gal, she was bred a few times and wanted to know if there is anything off this blood out there. She was shown by Aries and won agian. She was in the SDJ pg 28 #316 report. She was also handle and conditioned by R.S. and that who I sold her to. Looking to find something off the bad ole bitch, I see she produced a few good one's, thank for any help. Darren Tupper c/o SHO-N-GO Kennels. tupperdarren@hotmail.com

4. magma

magma Pup

Hello

check you pm hope it helps.

regards
    Magma

5. We got Aries Kennels Boa. Off of an ROM litter, her brothers are grand champions! She's healthy as a horse and due to drop a litter in two weeks.

6. Who is Boa off of? I have 2 old males off Aries Bazooka.

7. She's off of Aries Knls Bo Jr ROM and Aries Knls Dixxy ROM. She's 12 years old and littermate to Gr Ch Bo, Ch Oso, and Ch Leon.

8. I know their Coco dog was a Damn good one.....

9. Ponchito was nice to!id love a pure aries pup.

10. ebady23

ebady23 Pup

11. Booman 24

Booman 24 Pup

I was trying to get sum pups from Raul but I lost contact with him can u call me or txt me a email or # on him I will truly appreciate it my name is Fred. ..

12. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

13. ebady23

ebady23 Pup

That should be nice Butcherboy. Sucks B lost that son to pachanga, hopefully we can at least get something off his sister. Here those are some special hounds. I'll feed a male off that if you need space.

Ed

14. ebady23

ebady23 Pup

I stand corrected; it looks as if he will make it after all. :) Good luck!
    Ed[/QUOTE]

15. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Raul from Aries will be in Georgetown, Texas at the Heart of Texas APBT Club Norman Hooten Memorial Show March 7 2015. The club will be giving him a honoree award. Come meet for the first time or see the man again. Check the Southwest Show section on this forum for more details.

16. I am looking to get in touch with this man

17. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

18. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

IMG_20221026_010214_747.jpg Mr. MICKEY MOUTH JUNIOR....he's turning out to be a great specimen athletic build long great temperament with people but no tolerance for othe animals...wire like a crackhead but obedient as well love this guy

6Dog, PupDog15, patjr and 2 others like this.