1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Beach Boy..

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Jul 18, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

i cant believe how great Mason/Arturo's placement is. he is with wonderful owners, they dont care about his deformed ankle or that it might need orthopedic surgery down the road, the woman works from home, she takes him everywhere, and they both love him dearly.. Here is my little foster boy with his mom and dad at the beach in Manasquan NJ loving life to the fullest.. From living in a crate for up to 20 hours a day, to now this, i couldnt be any happier... while all of my fosters have found terrific homes, this one means alot to me since i saw the conditions arturo came from.

[​IMG]

2. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Yay! Happy Boy! All the sad rescue stories always leave my mind completely when I hear just one like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2006