1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best conditioned Staffords

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Mickeyg, Jul 1, 2012.

1. 1flapjack

1flapjack Pup

cracking staffords! are they kc bred or athletic lines?

david63 likes this.
  2. Alicesbt

Alicesbt Pup

thank you, they are KC register

3. 1flapjack

1flapjack Pup

well done you've polished a turd there friend=D>

david63, Lrs and Alicesbt like this.
  5. RobinHood

RobinHood Pup

Phenomenol shape

Attached Files:

patjr and david63 like this.
  6. RobinHood

RobinHood Pup

Not mine. Just a great example

7. che

che Top Dog

My intention was to see some good conditioned staffs but Ilike always I see also this topic turned in to a pissing contest about sbt vs apbt and all nonsense around. First full , we all know from history there is no breed in the world who have bigger heart than a real game apbt. For those to record, @Dusty Road is right about what he says and claim. Everybody wants to win if they were that good except for exception one’s like Psycho he would have this dogs stil. He just says the truth and some trys to make him small. I readed some off people kept saying here he is not any one in apbt world ??? Sorry ? @Dusty Road is a well known and very good dogman. He is one off the best in your area @12 gauge you even say you tought he was a good dogman until he said different things and you insult him? I
    believe you know a lot and you have good well bred Staffords but @Dusty Road is more than that. He is not just known in your are. He is well known also in many country’s