1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bolio blood known for what?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bimbil, Feb 8, 2005.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Ok Limey, I think I get what your tring to say, I read this thread many times and think I am just now picking up what you were tring to put down. Let me know if I'm still not getting it.....

ok, I got this dog here:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=487

I would call him a Boyles dog or a Bolio/Tombstone dog. But because of his appearence, Redrum mostly resembles in phenotype Quicksand, so I should call him a Quicksand dog? Thats what I got out of your posts, or am I still not getting it?

or this bitch here:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=287139

I would call her a Boyles dog or Bolio dog but you would see her as a Sparky dog due to her appearence?

I'm really not being sarcastic, I want to make sure I get what your tring to tell me. :p

2. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

I read this last year and just read all of it again. I see that Limey never answered you AGK.
    Thanks to all who contributed, I found this very entertaining.

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

That's what I got from his post agk, basically saying call the dogs by what they look and act like versus what their ped says

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

(this may have or may not have anythin to do with above) but Its weird, Ive spoke with a cpl of Mayfields protege, and I would show pics of dogs, and they would tell me , wher that dog is from, by just looking @ them.. lol

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Yeah I saw how that can work in that thread Limey posted. I guess it makes sense that no dog gets exactly 50% of each parent. If so the litters wouldn't vary

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

offspring get copies of the sir/dame genes yes they get 50% of what they had. example "Redrum mostly resembles in phenotype" sure that's oblivious but the eyes cant see the genotype witch could tell a different story.

7. redpet

redpet Pup

I am going to leave at this. There was NEVER any Red Boy in the dogs we bred. As far as Snubby, if she had been bred right, she would have produced as well as the rest. I will also leave it there as I didnt come here to get into a big discussion on this matter. If you have questions that dont refer to dog fighting, our ad is on here and we have a web site and an email addy. I dont think Im allowed to post either here, so I wont. Suffice to say we are known for Red Baby and Bolio breedings and Tombstone breedings etc.

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Holy Moly.... those are some nice lookin dogs there! Like the mill pic on the ped too! Dog in motion!