1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

broken spirit puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by detpitlover, Mar 3, 2006.

1. I have a 10 month old red nose pit, she had to stay w/ some friends of mine, and stayed for about 6 months, by time we got her back she got a lost look in her eyes, shes a lovable dog, but just acts really scary, i got anotther puppy and she like shim cuz hes justa baby 14wks, but he bosses her around, and she gotta get really mad to do anything back and i assumed that it was her patience but then the reality of her broken spirits popped into play, so my question is what can I do as a pit lover, I am sorta iffy about her, my nephew was killed by a pit, but that was 13 years ago, and mine is good with my children but can this effect turn around due to her spirit being broke and what can i do to help her get back to being a lovable puppy

2. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

How Long Have You Had Her Back? She May Need Some Time To Adjust.

3. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Dog aggression is normal, but if you are concerned, trust your instincts. Contact a cainine behaviorist, if possible.

How long have you had her back? What exactly did your friends to do her?

4. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

tlc..talk to her tell her how you feel..she knows more than you think she does...spend lots of time with her...she can feel your emotions..its a trip but its true..