1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chainpull

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by PorsA, Jun 1, 2005.

1. PorsA

PorsA Big Dog

What do you think of chainpull (in a keep)?

2. who

who Top Dog

my dad has told me stories of that as with DON........my dad only used it when he thought the dog needed it (as in slowmouth, or going up in weight, etc.) Don used it in his Keep all the time...........and from what others have told me it keeps our dog's head off the ground, faster mouth, etc.........but one thing they didn't call it Chain pull they called it Cablework...........with a heavy chain that hung from a cable (like a cable run)........and they just pulled it out (the way of resistence) and just kept working it............

3. robert

robert Big Dog

I don't do it, I know some say it helps build muscles since the resistance is always moving (is this clear?). Personally I would rather do some weight puilling with a specific harness.