1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check Out This Boy I Just Bought Here Is His Ped

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Midtex, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Midtex

Midtex Pup

2. trey01

trey01 Big Dog

looks good on paper man hope it turns out good for you

3. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

nice dog , arce's get very good dogs. ;)

4. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

looks real nice on paper man:D

5. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Looks like you got 1 down and 2 to go:) Good luck! He looks good!

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

nice bred dog. my buddy has your dog from machobucks's brother.

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

looks like a good one

8. Corley

Corley Big Dog

Very nice on papers.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

9. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I would feed that one and check it's worth. Has potential to be something.

10. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Thats the way to buy'em, hows the dam look on the machobuck 2yr old?

11. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

Looks good id feed them!

12. Midtex

Midtex Pup

13. trey01

trey01 Big Dog

that mocho buck ped is SEXY...LOL:D

14. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

Let's breed him. Contact me.

15. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

I'd be asking questions about that mb male... Why would you pay as much as I'm sure they did, sit on the dog for two year and sell him when he's just ready to hunt???
    One reason might be they checked him out didn't like what they seen and decided to try and recoop some of their investment..
    Maybe you know them and they hooking you up... But to me it sounds Like whiping before you poop it just don't make sense... Lol

16. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Right on the $$$ there brother....99% of the cases....thats is the real reason! Unless you personally know them...I would'nt trust the seller!

YIS

17. Midtex

Midtex Pup

Well he sounds honest and talks good about d dog and he has 2 of his sisters. Thanks 4 watching out i know that is true b/c i have been burned before but i will give myself another chance if he is no good i will not buy no more grown dogs. If i get him and he turns out i will let yall know also Thanks again 4 all the comments really appreciate it

18. Mayday81

Mayday81 Pup

first ped looks awesome, not to into the MB stuff love buck dogs just too much controversy on that particular strain for my liking good luck bud..

19. Midtex

Midtex Pup

Thanks yeah the first dog is a good boy i hope this Macho Buck son turns out he looks just like his dad.

20. Wood23

Wood23 Big Dog

I always wanted to try out a Mayday/Tab mix. Good luck.