1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chinaman/Jeep

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by 215pitts, Jan 29, 2005.

1. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Is this anyone on here? Just got a guy from Reading, Pa that is buying one of my pups and he says that he has a friend in Lancaster, Pa that breeds only Chinaman/Jeeps. Is this person from Lancastor on heres?

2. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

I have know Idea what you are talking about. Could you rephrase your question please?

3. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

He's looking for a specific breeder in Lancaster, Pa that breeds only Chinaman/Jeep dogs. ;)

4. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I live in Lancaster and I dont know anyone that Breeds the Chinaman/Jeep dogs.If you find out let me know please.

5. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

7. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

i will be in Lancaster this coming weekend for a wedding, wouldnt mind meeting up with a fellow dogman

8. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

9. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

i think its a chinamen redboy but I like it!

10. lrk

lrk Big Dog

What's the strong points of these dogs? Bred this way?

11. Mixing up chinamans mouth with jeeps wind!:cool:

12. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

Mouth and Heart

13. lrk

lrk Big Dog

I figured the mouth and gameness would be the replies! Some of the seasoned breeders in your experience what's the best mix? Meaning which blood should be dominate? I have a plan if what I'm working with proves out. In my mind anyway what I would like and think will work out nicely. But I know in the end its a crap shot either way.

14. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

15. Phyzzle

Phyzzle Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
  16. Caos

Caos CH Dog

17. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

It is Chinaman/Redboy or Frisco/Redboy .......which ever way you look at it:rolleyes:........I have your dogs 3 litter mates, 1 female and 2 males so far.......

B.H.K's Sashanka:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=304865

B.H.K's Yerik:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=212173

Ol' Bean's Rooster Cogburn:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=311282

and will be getting 2 or 3 of these Pure Frisco pups this Oct.:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=156800

18. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

Very nice Caos.

As far as the others go, I really think people should do research (or more research) before they go buying pups strickly because of their pedigree.Its a shame that the "breeders" are making breedings with inferiour quality animals so much these days.Just because a dogs has a "pretty" (or not so pretty) pedigree doesnt mean he/she should be bred.

19. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

That's why you breed for your self create your Frankenstein! and sell the odd one for balance of feed bills if you have some one interested in what you breed. if you can afford to buy those GR.Ch. Dogs,. then go do it , but all I can afford is to take my chances buying the whole litter of worked and sound dogs with really good genes. I will always do what i can to make my yard strong and something to be proud of.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009