1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colby Bitch for adoption Northern NJ

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Jul 16, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Hello Mary Ellen,

We met you in the pet store in Pet Pawree ? I think that is the name. Well anyway, you advised us to this website and its great, but I can't fiqure out how to post. LOL... I am really good with computers too. We have a pure Colby dog that we are trying to find a home for. She is a very long dog and gets along great with other dogs (male or female). She is not fixed at this time and was wondering if you knew any one that would be interested. She is a great dog, but we also do rescue and can't keep every dog. You know how that is. If you know any one. We would of course have to interview them and get them to sign a contract that would be great. Every dog that leaves us needs to be fixed by our vet or the person has two weeks to get it done by their vet. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Sara

2. DragOnRE2

DragOnRE2 Pup

very interested. any pics? ***Edited by Marty no emails allowed in open forums *** [​IMG] thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2006
  3. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

[​IMG]

Belle will be spayed PRIOR to going to a new home. She is living in a house with other dogs and people, and her foster mom will not release her unspayed to anyone. Vet checks, home check, application and interview will apply.

4. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

please contact Sara at grchiverson@aol.com if interested in Belle or any of the other dogs they have for adoption.