1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

[​IMG]

Are you guys prepping allready?, or also tired from the hype around the virus?
    It is 24/7 on the news at here, is it a bad case of flue or something more sinister....!??
    One thing is for sure, wash your hands or we'll gonna die !, and don't panic,LOL.

All kidding aside, stay safe and healthy.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I work around far worse daily. I haven't paid much attention to the next supposed pandemic. Wash your hands regularly and stay away from sick people and you'll most likely be just fine.
    Don't go licking Asian door knobs and just stay away from Asia all toggether lol.

Maybe if they stopped eating such strange disgusting things that are still alive and uncooked they wouldn't keep getting these oddball outbreaks like Corona virus or bird flu. Just a thought.

3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Also , you got to wash your Ass ! Lol

Gyk, F.W.K. and david63 like this.
  4. I say its a conspirisy to kill of millions of people.
    Before you all think im mad this shit happens.

And wow its spread.
    think how far its spread in like one mouth.
    i dread to even think of it.

but yeah,either a conspirisy,or lol.a mix of eating raw live fish and raw dog.ugh dog jerky.can you imagine?
    i bet they eat rats over there.ive read they eat Black Rats.not brown,as if brown ones aint bad enough.ugh.but no, not brown rats, but black rats-the rat what carrys the plage!.
    im not sure how true this is,as i no many chinese people who always denigh it when i asks em..but if it is true.is it any wonder why such vile desises are spread?

Fucking rough shit.

corvettedex and david63 like this.
  5. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

6. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I work in Manhattan. We are now training everyone that has not been trained to work from home. We'll be making a decision soon as to whether or not to close for an extended period of time. They are telling us if we are sick, just stay home. I'm flying to Florida next Friday, and I'm sure the airports will not be crowded which is great!

stickler and david63 like this.
  7. Michele

8. AGK

Florida just issued a state of emergency today because of people who are sick with the virus in that state. Enjoy that trip lol.

Michele likes this.
  9. Michele

I'm going...I'm burnt out and need the beach badly.....No hotel, staying with family.

david63 and AGK like this.
  10. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

One mouth??

11. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

[​IMG]

david63 likes this.
  12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ive read its 99 percent curable.The folks having problems have pre existing medical conditions.

Michele, AGK and david63 like this.
  13. david63

david63 CH Dog

bamaman that's good news.

bamaman likes this.
  14. AGK

FB_IMG_1583919035423.jpg

Michele and bamaman like this.
  15. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Fastest way to kill the Coronavirus is to convince Hillary it plans to testify against her.

17. Yes.ide say one mouth...
    Wed all be led to belive other wise..
    ide say it spreaded long before they said it had.

Ide say more are dead of it then they letting on to..
    and i bet they already got a cure for it.

david63 and Michele like this.
  18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Isnt it weird it started in Communist China ? Hmmmm

stickler, david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

From my understanding Coronavirus isn't new and has been labeled on Lysol cans for over 20 yrs as one of the viruses Lysol kills.

david63 and Soze the killer like this.