1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crosspost this please

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Michele, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Michele

Michele Guest

this is from my forum......

I don't have background on this guy. A (distant) relative of mine found him on the streets of Flint, Michigan. Not a good area by any means. He is full grown and - of course - intact. They brought him home and he's been in the basement, but they cannot keep him. It's a rental house, and they are NOT allowed to have a dog, plus they're getting ready to move into an apartment. They were going to take him to the pound, but my parents asked them to let me try and find him a place to go first.

IF they take him to our Animal Control he WILL be euthanized. They do not adopt out Pit Bulls, and an "owner" surrender is not going to have a chance.
    He is VERY friendly, I had to take a dozen pictures just to get these three because he was so wiggly and excited about the attention. One of the kids came out and he LOVES kids. They don't have cats or dogs, but I was told he may be DA, shockingly (intact male pit and all)

PLEASE, he is a sweet, sweet boy, if anyone knows of anyone who may be able to take him on, I know everyone's trying to get rid of Pitties, and almost all of them are sweet, but I've met this guy, and I wanted to take him so bad, but I'm in a dog-free apartment.

My email is msulamb@aol.com I'm in Grand Blanc, MI - he is in Flint, MI. I WILL transport him as far as my poor little car can go... Thanks so much for looking. Amber

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2007
  2. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

poor baby,i wish i could help ,im still trying to find a home for my foster,bruiser.They woul make a handsome pair wouldnt they?lol.[​IMG]

3. mikelia

mikelia Big Dog

I do wish you good luck. I know how hard it is to place these guys. Maybe you could find him a temporary foster home until a good home can be found for him. Theres always someone you can sucker in :)
    He is a handsome guy.

4. Attila

Attila Guest

looks pretty good for being found in the hood of Flint. What a damn place to be. Detroit, Saginaw and Flint are terrible places to live. and be. He is even fat. For sure someones pet bull.

We have some members from that state, maybe they can help.