1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dimitri ablizin

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gametime, Nov 12, 2005.

1. gametime

gametime Pup

has anyone bought a dog from dimitri ablizin in russia? i know he has two good dogs ch. luther and ch. badrosemary. just wondering if anyone has done bussiness with him or knows him. please let me know someting thanx --gametime

2. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I don't kow too much about his dogs,but I have heard that he has attracted a lil too much "attention" to himself lately.Too much interest in his goings on.

3. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

I belive both above mentioned dogs are R.I.P.

4. yes, and both were unbelievable dogs

5. B

B CH Dog

I know several people that have done business with him and had horrible experience. The dogs were shy and not socialized with people at all. He basically raised them on a chain. One of the dogs seriously attacked and injured a yard worker and the man lost his entire yard to the law after the worker had to claim the injury. Dmitri refused to do a single thing about it and turned his back on the man. The other incident ended up with the owner culling the dog because of how aggressive it was towards people. Why are you buying a gamedog from Russia? We have better in the states. The AMERICAN Pitbull Terrier doesn't need to be imported from out of country.

Regards,

B

6. B

B CH Dog

Bad Rosemary had a mouth and that was about it... She wasn't impressive at all and her saving grace was her mouth.

Regards,

B

7. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

"Why are you buying a gamedog from Russia? We have better in the states. The AMERICAN Pitbull Terrier doesn't need to be imported from out of country."

<!-- / message -->I agree .<!-- sig -->

8. good info about d.a...but in my honest and humble opinion.....i dont care if the dog only had mouth...as long as that certain dog can finish the show and take home the W

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2005
  9. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

:o.................................

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2005
  10. lol...good point, but i must add...id rather watch the home run derby and go home fast and happy , rather than watch the all star game and have the "referees" come in and ruin the game. :)

11. preme

preme CH Dog

the conditioning of both rose and luther was horrible in all the time i seen of them ..

12. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I've always steered cleared from his stock.

13. She lost game in one vs a male i believe. So she had mouth and was proven game , but lacked any wrestling ability. D.A. has had plenty good dogs, but getting one from him might be a bit shady.

14. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

the guy from hawaiian punch kennels got some stuff from him i talk to his friend by email and he said D was not messing with dogs at this time then he tried to sell me vidos but i dont wanna send the money and he dont send the vid so i said no thanks

15. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

Last I heard Ablizin is no longer into the dogs, one of his daughters markets his vids for him.

16. LivewireT

LivewireT Big Dog

i heard dimitri
    is no longer with us

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

anyone got the stp yard tour for sale ? pm me.

18. mexdogman

mexdogman Pup

there is a dog in the states from his yard producing in the states by the name of chavis check peds online you might find something there. For the fool who said that bad rosemary was just mouth she proved herself game against a male and took the whole front end out of a female with a mouth full.

19. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

See, it´s alway interesting to see what´s going on different countries!

The Balkans have been the most active countries within the last 20 years!

Also the Ukraina and Russia can be far more open within their activities than anyone else can!

They have a big community and are pretty competitive! Also they already running their own lines with success!

Back in the late 70ies and early 80ies the most serious dogmen and yards have been in the Netherlands!

Limey, Finkle Winkle, Bros etc.!

So looking at what works in other countries could be delightfull!

20. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

i don't think her gameness was ever questioned. she was a shotgun on four legs, no doubt about that. she dismantled her male opponent in #2 in like 14 or 15 minutes and it was over shortly after that; it was unreal what her mouth did. but that was all she had going for her. she was straight ahead and took all the punishment dished out to her until she got a hold and then it was done. a KILLER mouth, no defense, low ability, and game. in two of luthers, he was panting out of hold for over a minute several times in each one. and this was happening in under :30. but he did keep going. this is all hearsay from someone who watched the videos while vacationing outside of the states.