1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Don Mayfield vs Bob Lemm

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by doubledog, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I know I've seen dogs David conditioned and dogs Don conditioned, David conditioning methods made Don's look obsolete.
    C2K has both of their Keeps.
    I think the same thing about David's conditioning. Who other then David Adams could condition Zebo dogs like him?

Don't know about others,,,,,,,,but I know who was willing to try and who wasn't interested......:D

david63 and Gamepit69 like this.
  2. gar

gar Banned

hey iron mike , you still have unfiniseh buissness on the other thread about dons yard and how his dogs aint bred of his nigger dog , but im still waiting to hear more than just that cos don had nigger then all the dogs bred off his nigger dog that were around in the 80s should only be black , and i explained how nigger was never a black dominant carrying dog as far as what he came from himself , and if you think all dons dogs from the 80s had nothing to do with nigger then lets have some well thought out reasoning that we can all look into ,not just your jealousy and hate for a man who makes you look like a dumbass when it comes to breeding , and understanding genectics in the dogs , you have not done anything different with your blood , samo old same old , but then if you dont know what your doing best to not try , anyway the letter to boudreaux thread post some facts with proof not just your word , if you can , inbetween peddling your pups you fake

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

gar why not just take the man up on his invite in DR?

4. gar

gar Banned

his invite was to gringo , and im still waiting for him to answer my questions about why hes so sure dons dogs are not bred the way he says so , cos up untill now all he and the other don haters just talk about his pdr and dont deal with the issue as to facts proof , i have and if youd bothered to read it maybe its old iron mike you should be asking to put up or shut up and just admit that he dont know he just throwing shit to cover up for all that is known about other so called pure familys,.

5. juansdk

juansdk Pup

anyone kowns the way STP conditioned?

6. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I will finish next.
    Oh you mean the 1980's red nose dogs. LOL

Dumbass? I'm not the idiot who doesn't understand black is dominate and red is recessive. Believe what you want. It is clear to me now you must have been one of the 1980's red nose owners. LOL
    Simple genetics, which are to complicated for you to comprehend, I won't waste my time, you won't except but you use the same lame excuse to discredit Boudreaux because a dog came out black. LOL
    I have yet read any proof about Eli, only rumors and I haven't read one name to get in touch with to get reference from they saw Eli born or was nursing off Cry Baby! I have yet read one name of anyone who saw Eli whelp from that litter and watch him grow up on Floyd's yard.

So who is the dumb ass?
    I might be able to explain more, if you could spell a little more correctly.
    "understanding genectics"
    I will explain it when you learn how to spell it!
    "understanding genetics"

Oh BTW, pups I peddle fake? lmao
    All my studs are DNA profiled, how about yours? :)
    Trying to discredit my breeding? How pathetic you truly are......

david63 likes this.
  7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Oh feel free to sub for him, don't be shy.

The facts about Don's dogs are the same facts of which all the Boudreaux haters use. COLOR!
    Floyd has one black pup and it is from Don's stock, Don has a yard full of red/red nose, who are we to believe. If Don bred his red dogs with his black stock majority would come out after his black stock, simple dominance of genetics.
    Your comprehension skills are truly pathetic and I have more important things to do then to reprogram Don's line of bull shit fed to a gullible newbie foreigner wanting to paper argue because he had been suckered. One born every minute.. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    david63 likes this.
  8. gar

gar Banned

sorry i dont see all myspelling mistakes , but you are still just throwing out a few comments with lo at the end but are not prepared to put your understanding of this dons yard should only have been black bullshit , and actuaaly go in depth and show all of us your understanding ,as any fool can quote one line and then stop saying any more , as amtter of fact we had both black withblack noses and red or choco with the red or dark brown nose and with black noses ,but the argument about eli , is not just that floyds yard was buckskin , but more that there was enough doubt added to floyds story because there were other dogmen apart from just don believing htat floyd had fucked him out of his pups from crybaby ,and whether dons right or wrong about eli ,i want you to explain why nigger could not have been involved in the dogs of which were not black , and would you say that a pair of mayfield dogs of the braskin and or not family within dons breeding that is around today , could throw black pups in a litter from two non black dogs? Now don may have been crazy so you say , but at least he would try and explain what i have asked you to comprehensivley explain , but all you do is make a brief statement about black dogs , and not giving us all the benefit of your superior knowledge.and then if your game for that fight , i and others will tear your explanation apart ,and then we will see who looks like a dumbass mike , im game are you iron mike?

9. Boze

Boze Top Dog

are you really that retarted. he is saying don inbred or line bred around nigger. nigger was a black dog. black is a dominant gene therefore if you inbreed on a black dog the dogs will be black. if you breed those inbrede dogs to other colors such as red which is a recessive trait the black will doninate the gene pool. so ninety percent of the yard would be black and if you breed the out crossed dogs back into the nigger stuff then they will definitely be black.

david63 likes this.
  10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes of course you get a lot of black then ..but it don't mean the whole litter is black .....
    king tut --- jesse james
    maverick --golden boy ...texas
    BOZE ..at the same i receive dogs from don my friend receive pups direct out of boze ....they looked nice to ...
    but my friend took care they nevr met the pure ones --- excely he wanting to have dogs from don ..but he was afraid for don a bit ..don meaby could hear on the phone he was black man .....

11. Boze I find it a waste of time to argue about the colors of the dogs on Don's yard however I'd like to say that you are wrong about the colors and percents of dogs produced when a black and red are bred together.
    I bred a predominantly black bitch (black sire, dam and grandparents) to a red/red nose dog and got a litter almost half black and half red. Then I took a red son out of that breeding and bred him back to his dam and once again the litter was about half black and half red.
    Now I will say that the reds in the second litter did come out a little darker, tending toward a chocolate color. If we were to inbreed again then maybe we'd get a higher percentage of black dogs, or not. I'd like to say we'll see but I can't because we don't breed for color so we have no way of knowing what colors the dogs in our next breeding will be.
    Also, take a look at the black pup that FB has that's a brother to durango red and check out the colors of his brothers and you can see that there was no predominance of the black color even though they came from black dogs.

As far as any black Mayfield dogs go, there are none and never will be any unless they are crossed into some other family like the the Alligator family or some other black family of dogs.

Gamepit69 likes this.
  12. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i agree gringo i was exagerating on the exact percent but ;ike you said if you continue to breed back to the black parents you will get darker and darker pups. do i think don hung pper the truth is i could care less. they all probably hung papers which is why not all bloodlines that should click do . but that is the past and whether or not carver floyd or don humg papers once you are a ferw generations out and breeding what works for you it dont really matter because you already have what works. all this bullshit about eli and don and floyd is just that bullshit. it makes for a great debate and when you get knoledgeable people contributing to the thread then you can learn some truth or atleast some interesting theories, but at the end of the day you, me and whoever else can only be honest with ourselves about our dogs and there is no need to worry about what other people are doing. that is what makes this so great, because it is one mans ideas against another mans and if we all had the same ideas it would not be worth it.

13. Well said Boze and I couldn't agree with you more. All these discussions are very entertaining and a great way to share different ideas with others... at least it keeps us from cleaning dogshit for a while lol.

Also I would add that I agree with the statement that those Mayfield dogs SHOULD have been predominantly black since they were based on black dogs (Nigger and Spooky). I could never figure out why Don didn't keep and breed the black dogs and turned mainly to the more red dogs. It's still a mystery to me.
    When Nigger was bred to the Mert bitch they produced an all black litter except for 2 brindles, one of which was Tiger Dan who went on to produce mostly black dogs in his litter (Pit General, Satan...etc.) Not sure what that means if anything at all lol.

As far as Eli goes, no matter what breeding you choose to accept on him he was NOT from Mayfield stock or dogs. The way his "alternate" breeding is it shows him to be a Tudor/Corvino cross out of dogs that were NOT bred by Mayfield. This would be his ped if the other story was true:

............................Heinzl's Robin
    ...................Langham's Cotton
    ............................Heinzl's Polly
    .......Little Cotton
    ............................Sansonetti's Yankee II
    ...................Dolan's Lady
    ............................Corvino's Brownie
    Eli
    ............................Hubbard's (Ritcheson's) Bouncer
    ...................Tudor's Dibo
    ............................Heinzl's (Ritcheson's) Bambi
    ........Start's Cry Baby
    ............................Henshaw's Tex of Elmhurst
    ...................Tudor's Dinah
    ............................Heinzl's (Ritcheson's) Bambi

*not from any Mayfield stock.

Gamepit69 likes this.
  14. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

dont, myspelling, actuaaly, amtter, withblack, htat, comprehensivley, dumbass...........what an idiot!

Believe what you like because you will stay in denial though it has been shown he is a lair, cheat and a thief!

What is really sad for people like you, is no matter what achievements Don had made in the [] you will never know for sure if you have any of that stock or not, because the next best thing to playing and winning is playing and losing, but you have to play to win!
    As Don would say,
    Seek the Truth
    and as I.M. would say,
    Proof is in the Performance!

david63 likes this.
  15. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Now that is refreshing, an open mind who understands genetics of dominate and recessive genes.
    Thank you Boze for understanding how this applies.
    What has been missed is the fact on inbreeding and tight line breeding.
    Scatter breeding can produce anything.
    But not when you inbreed off a dominate gene!
    I will bow to knowledge. :)

david63 likes this.
  16. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Thank you for being open minded about genes of dominance.
    I agree, I thought Don's better dogs were his black dogs.
    I too don't understand why he got away from those kind of dogs and I don't feel it was design intent because the other colored dogs were better from the so called same litters.
    But what I did find intersting in this debate of the fact as I.M. said before, "No one has the corner on nothing". In reference to only Bob Hemphill and Dan McCoy were the only ones who had the OFRN dogs in their stock when it is clear other bloodlines on occasion produced red/red nose dogs.

As for why you can breed a black/black nose dog to a red/red nose dog and get both is because the black dog has the recessive gene of OFRN in his pedigree and is being brought forward. Most of the pups in the litter can be mixed red and black but most of the dogs will be black nose.
    If the father did not carry the recessive gene it is believe all the pups would have came out black/black nose.
    If you take a male pup which was red nose and bred him back to his red nose mother then ALL the pups would be red nose. But if you take a black/black nose daughter and bred her black to her father then most all the pups would be black and most would be black nose. Why only most is because the recessive gene is still there close up.

david63 likes this.
  17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

gringo the choco are not a mystery....don wrote it down ....must have it somewhere ......i only remember on this moment ..he wrote :::: but then the choco start to have a life of their own ...liver choco ........
    some of the choco's have a black stripe on there back...
    so choco are black dogs
    fawn with black nose are black dogs
    white are black dogs
    an black dogs are black dogs lol
    texas back to the old ligthing bitches gave black dogs ....and choco of course 50...50
    sunshine was a choco dog
    in the other tread you saw whole black litter choco mama to terror
    my first litter was a choco bitch + son of spike .....8 black and one fawn ....
    my last litter fawn bitch with spike gene.......3 black and one choco
    al this dogs with white chest's
    is this helping lol
    i am more interesting in those fake texan peds ......

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

choco to choco only choco

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

fawn to choco ...50% fawn 50% choco
    choco's some black on hteir back...

20. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

This was taken right out of Lemms book.Lemm took nothing but shots at Mayfield and Hall through the whole book.Lemm should have written about the great dogs ,matches or dogmen. He came across as being angry and jealous.