1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ear cropping vet in north ga

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by durock drake, Oct 24, 2016.

1. durock drake

durock drake Big Dog

winterville animal clinic, in winterville ga (athens area) crops ears on most breeds & does great job. ears usually standing when dog is picked up,no tape,no return visits usually. good folks ,good prices, they like bull dogs. had several done in yrs past, no problems,have had dobermans done also. always satisified. good luck

david63 likes this.
  2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I haven't had any ears cropped since I first got into dogs back in late 90s and I'm so glad. I think the dogs look so much better with their natural ears. To each his own.

reddirt redneck and DISCOIII like this.
  3. durock drake

durock drake Big Dog

good for you. i dont crop any in last few yrs. if pup has a floppy ear & a nice ear i will. just trying to pass along a good ear vet for folks that crop all their dogs.
    each to his or her preference. if their ears hang down like a hound they claim it can help reduce ear mites & such. good luck.

david63 and treezpitz like this.
  4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Yes, I understand you were just passing info. I wasn't saying anything negative or positive, just a personal preference. Always good to share nice vets to deal with, whether it's ear cropping or not.

david63 likes this.