1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Earl Jr dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gh32, Mar 29, 2009.

1. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I kno the dog has cotton bullet in on top..that dog has been long gone!...the only thing I'm saying is ppl that's has that blood has bred red/Redboy dogs to it for a couple of gen and blacc dogs still show up!..the dogs I'm speaking of are atleast 75% line bred Redboy dogs!!..the only "pure" Redboy dog I kno of is Redboy!!...anythingelse is a cross, linebred or inbred

3. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

Damn i wish you would have come over at the ga show and told me all about my dog.

4. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

So why is it the only earl jr. dogs that look like that come from eppinette's breedings? Take a closer look at the rat dog. The last dog, look at Black Poison Orca and the dam and there's your answer

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

6. hardluck

hardluck Banned

your not catching the point. your dense man. you need a brick to the head dont you. according to you ORCA and MISS PAIN should be black. why are they not black? you say that the blood behind this dog is all black and only black dogs should come about. your being very biased on your opinions and just want to argue. im done with this stupid argument

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Hard luck can you post a ped on an all white dog off these Earl Jr dog's that did not come from the same litter as CH Casper? Or one of her offspring? I would expect CH Casper and the litter mates to be carriers of that recessive gene as they inherited it from their parent's but what about CH casper's parent's how many other white dog's have they produced and how many dog's behind her parent's have produced all white dogs? I didn't find any when I went through CH Casper's pedigree.

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Hardluck I am not trying to argue with you or give you a hard time ... I do know a little bit about genetics enough to have this conversation and this would be no different if you went to Southern Kennels and they tried to sell you a Blue dog off the mayday dogs you would question that breeding wouldn't you? Or if you went to Evolution kennels and they tried to sell you a black dog off two red nose parents. I mean without an out cross I don't know how a dog inbred off four generations solid of black dog's happens throw one all white dog that doesn't make sense to me from a genetic stand point and looking back in her pedigree. I can agree to disagree I was actually enjoying having this conversation so no hard feelings LOL.

9. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Actually, you're being very green here. Look at rattler. You just can't accept that some people question that casper dog so you get bent out of shape about it and resort to name calling. This whole casper dog situation is nothing new and people already knew what time it was with Eppinette kennels. What Earl Jr. dogs you bred that back your claim or ones you seen with your own eyes? Not something you searched on the internet for like you just did. Casper doesn't even look like a chinaman dog.

10. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

Glad y'all figured that out. Took long enough. I posted the pics and the ped on this thread because right or wrong that is how the dog is registered. Still can't believe no one has brought up anything about earl or earl Jr.

11. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

Well his breedings have been suspect anyway. Don't know the man nor the other "breeders" mentioned in this thread.

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I didn't good to know what made him decide to that?

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Don't kno Sadie but he has it on his updated web site!....u can get a DNA on any pup u get from him...could this be proof about the frisco bred dogs that have been talked about for so long???

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yeah that is what I was thinking too the whole Frisco thing... Well it's good to know he's DNA-P what he breeds.

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Wouldn't u have to have frisco blood for the DNA or one of his sons or grandsons??

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

For DNA P they swab the mouth .. I believe TG has semen on frisco doesn't he? So he could test it that way using a semen sample.

17. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

tom doesnt have anymore of frisco semen. anyone with dogs of the same supposed litter can get there dna tested to see if it matches.

18. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

So it wouldn't work for past litters??

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Mirage did TG ever agree to DNA test Frisco? I know he had semen on the dog at one point but did he ever DNA Frisco to have something on file to go off of for other's wanting to verify him as the sire of their dog?

20. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

yes, it will