1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

extra skin

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by FIREMAN, Jul 11, 2005.

1. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

ive been conditioning my bolio bitch for an upcoming contest. shes 2 years old. she lost alot of weight and now her belly sags.its extra skin from her weight when she was bigger.im afraid it might give her a disadvantage.any tips on gettin rid of it??

2. Disadvantage? It depends on what the contest is and how long you have to "correct". Nice bitch but a bit bow legged. Take care of those joints and don't put weighted collars on her (just in case). She kind of looks like my Rocky.

3. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

The above dog is not his female..that's a male, not sure who's dog it is, but theres already been a discussion on this dog. it's confusing because it looks like he posted that pic..

4. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Do you have any pics of your Bolio girl?

5. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

no thats not my dog-that dogs been dead for years.its buster joe out of my great grandfathers stock.dont have ped for it....n e way no ones gave me any advice...

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

How far is the competition away? She cant have that much skin hanging there to keep her from competiting to her best,unless you kept her ungodly fat and are now starving her. The body will adjust itself, just give it time.

7. Sorry about that. I read too quickly to see the pipi hehehe. As 14Rock said, it all depends on how far from compteting it is...if it is around the corner, don't do anything or you may debilitate the body and strain the mind. Remember, it has to be fun for the dog in order to reach its potential.

Maybe some cruches would help. hehehe.

8. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

its 2 weeks off. enough time you think??she still got meat on her bones and i havent been starving her just been cuttin back some and condtioning her slowly.i hope time will do the trick, thx for your opinon

9. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

her pic is in gallery.under tank 80s and today

10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I didnt suspect you were starving her I just said this is about the only way she can have too much extra skin to compete to her fullest. As long as you are doing it the right responsible way she will be fine, you might want to start conditioning a little heavier if it still bothers you if the competition is only 2 weeks away.