1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

foster dog

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by chloesredboy, Apr 9, 2007.

1. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

my nice rescue bruiser,still looking for a home.Hes a wonderfull high energy dog would make a good pet.I am in KS but would be willing to travel to surounding areas like oklahoma or missouri if anyone knows someone that could help.He is really a cool dog i would love to keep him but i i dont have the time or energy for the handling he needs.He is VERY active annd also VERY smart.[​IMG]

2. MoEttaWinnyMOM

MoEttaWinnyMOM Big Dog

do you have him posted on PBRC.net? craigslist can be good too but you need to screen people VERY carefully. also dogster has upgraded their rescue side so i would make him a dogster page too with some great pics. one of my fosters got the most amazing home froma dogster posting.
    good luck. sorry i if i gave you advice you already knew!

3. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

yeah i tried pbrc but there site was down when i went and i havent got time to go back yet and retry,whats dogster,if i type that into a search engine wil it bring up what you are talking about?

4. MoEttaWinnyMOM

MoEttaWinnyMOM Big Dog

www.dogster.com

it is like myspace for dogs. haha. you can register for free and make him a nice page. i cant emphasize how important great pictures are. i have had fosters here for months and then i take amazing pics and they are snatched up fast! it really helps people connect with the dog.

here is the one i had for Boris that i have been too lazy to take down. he got a great home and dogster has made it easier for people to click and contact you about adoption

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/477892

also post him on petfinder.com too. but dogster is great because you can link to the dogs page for any of your postings anywhere else and people can learn more about the dog and feel like this is a special dog.

5. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

Thanks,im going to get more pictures tomorrow!

6. MoEttaWinnyMOM

MoEttaWinnyMOM Big Dog

good luck. get him in lots of sunshine, grass, flowers, wate, fun. here are some examples of some of the best foster pics i took. people eat them up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]