1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Freeman bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by runt, Dec 3, 2005.

1. runt

runt Big Dog

I went to Draw the line kennels website and the guy said he had the freeman line and his dogs are huge,the freeman line is down from the tudor stuff and is suppose to be the truth!!! Anybody know about this line (gameness or why they run so big):confused:

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I was able to find this in a quick search on the site, personally I've never heard of the stuff.

3. gametime

gametime Pup

i know a guy mixed the freeman line with some mastiff type to produce the whopper line of dogs..

4. rpk

rpk Big Dog

I believe the freeman line comes down from a lot of carver blood also. Richard F. Stratton has some freeman dogs in some of his books.

5. runt

runt Big Dog

I have a young male thats about 25% freeman,eli/carver with a touch of reddevil/colby; he's fixing to be 16 months old around 35lbs

6. Mr Eddington got permission to mix Dogge de Bordeaux with his Freeman line of game-dogs to make his future "Eddington" bloodline...the 120-140 lb red freaks of nature who no-shittin'-ly excell at weight pulling.

7. runt

runt Big Dog

The FREEMAN BLOOD IN MY DOG IS FROM PREACHER BOY.Coming down to REED'S "MISS PRISS" this is the online pedigree number 134369 which is my boys grandmother on the bottom bred to LuCIEN'S"RUNNING BEAR"134368

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2005
  8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

D.Iverson-how do they "unshittingly excel" at weightpulling. Little pure form gamebreds pull many times more their body weight, which is the true judge of how good a dog is. Going for "most weight pulled" weighing 4x more than the dogs pulling only 1000 lbs. less is a joke, its like who do you respect more the 155 lber. benching 400 or the 350 lber benching 425? I would say the 155 lber. is "unshittingly" better!

9. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

crazy peeps thats all

10. They excell because they pull ALOT of friggin weight! What are you confused about??? Big dog = lots o' weight. "no-shittingly" means just that - No SH!+ they can pull weight...they weigh 150 lbs!!! Simple. I know all about weight pulling, Rock. Pound for pound is what matters, and is what's more impressive. I personally dont like the "whopper" type dogs....and I know who I respect. I really hope I read this reply wrong, and this wasn't meant attackingly. Im giving facts. Does an 18-wheeler (Eddington dogs) excell at hauling lots of weight??? Yes. Oh, im sure a small domestic pickup with a 800 lb/ft motor in it (APBT) can pull more weight on a Ratio-basis...and is alot more respectable to someone like me....but it doesn't take away from the fact that the 18-wheeler hauls alot of weight. Got it?