1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Funny meme & video thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Sep 20, 2021.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

You must have missed the Oscars. Maybe you dodge the bullet. LOL

S

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

A fella can dress up like a woman and teach in school. However dresses up as a Muppet and it's on the 6pm news lol

3. slim12

My buddy told me he is now identifying as a 12 year old girl and intends to hunt on youth day when Turkey season opens.

I am not sure how far that will fly but speaking of birds, good for the geese-good for the gander?

S

ben brockton likes this.
  4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I never watch any of that stuff. A bunch of millionares tooting their own horns.

david63 likes this.
  5. AGK

A local high school here just used tax payer funds to install litterboxes in the restrooms for those that identify as furries. I shit you not lol.

Wokism.

6. slim12

It is crazy.

I am to the point now where I wonder if they believe in what they are doing or just trying to out-do the last 'woke challenge'?

Maybe there is a reward for being the 'wokest of the woke'.

Sort of scary this path being taken.

S

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I ain't got no problem with tictoc lol

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Those Bud Lights took a hit around here but idk how it is elsewhere. I walked down the beer aisle at local Wal-Mart yesterday morning and shelves was full of Bud Light and no restocking had been done and no need to.

david63 likes this.
  10. Wildrose

Wildrose Pup

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Dam

Attached Files:

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Inclusion mother fuckers......

david63 and Pullingcovers like this.
  13. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

14. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

david63 likes this.
  15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

17. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

18. AGK

Friend of mine posted this on FB.
    I'm fucking dead laughing over here.

Screenshot_20230421_190912_Facebook.jpg

=))

Pollo likes this.
  19. slim12

I quit drinking over 20 years ago now. Back then it was Bud in the bottle and only Bud in the bottle. Later on as the push for the 'lighter beers' gained popularity I remember calling it pussy beer.

The latest ad campaign by Bud Light was not well thought out, to say the least, as the object is to make money.

With money making in mind I am not sure just how delusional the marketing department can be and not get 'checked' along the way.

I don't drink, and could care less what others do at their house, but there is right, there is wrong and then there is profitability, with profitability being the most important.

If nothing else the tiktok videos and memes over the Bud Light have been awesome. America is slam full of world class comedians (especially when they are trying to be serious and make moral point without sarcasm-then add sarcasm)

My favorite thus far is the ones who say. "If you were drinking Bud Light you were half way trans/gay anyway". I could care less, but it did make me flash back to a younger, dumber, more ignorant, red neck days of yesteryear.

So thanks, to marketing department and the incredibly talented comedians who make me laugh.

S

20. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog