1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Funny meme & video thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Sep 20, 2021.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

This fool stay falling

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

It's a great feeling knowing the leader of the free world can be taken out by a sandbag lol

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

He makes us all look fucking bad. He has hurt this country more than ANY other president in my lifetime both stateside and internationally. His whole team's a bunch of clowns ass weirdos.

Whomever voted for this fool needs to put a gun in their mouth and squeeze.

david63, oldguy and bamaman like this.
  4. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Bring back orange man.jpg

david63 likes this.
  5. AGK

FB_IMG_1685799494712.jpg

david63 and oldguy like this.
  6. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Biden is absolutely HORRIBLE he makes Jimmy Carter look good and that's bad.

david63 likes this.
  8. AGK

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Not even mentioning covid....

Attached Files:

10. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

11. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

12. AGK

Lmfao. I do the same kind of shit when people send me unsolicited text messeges. I have a real good time with the political ones every 2 years. :))

Ssdd likes this.
  13. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I don't have a post or pic but just a thought.

My buddy says if Bud Light would make a can with one transgender person bent over getting nailed by the other, giving a reach around and both drinking Bud Light he could get it down around $0.19 a can. I am not sure if they are willing to go the extra mile now, all things considered.

This morning I saw a post and pic about the rainbow rocking chairs at Cracker Barrel. My Mom and I eat there about every other week to catch up.

I could give two shits about an over priced rocking chair but if it leads to the Country Boy breakfast platter getting a couple three dollars knocked off I am all for the protests and the hoopla associated with a few extra colors on a chair.

I am shallow like that.

S

AGK likes this.
  14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ima fan of the hash brown casserole but I haven’t ate at one in a while .

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That stuff is so good that I could eat it every day which is why I don’t. You can get the recipe online and I have it once every 2 or 3 months

16. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Screenshot_20230613-173224.png Screenshot_20230613-174251.png Screenshot_20230613-174152.png Screenshot_20230613-173954.png Screenshot_20230601-004715.png Screenshot_20230601-004600.png

david63 likes this.
  17. AGK

18. AGK