1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Garner's Redboy x Ginger Pups

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Newbie2016, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Jkay

Jkay Pup

david63 likes this.
  2. chili

chili Big Dog

Whatcha mean by high-strung exactly? Different definitions from different folks, just curious as to yours.

3. Jkay

Jkay Pup

https://youtube.com/shorts/fHSlxobaBO8?feature=share

For sure.. an example.. once the dog gets to a park or geographical place where she knows it play or work time, she goes berserk and will want to bite any object that moves including me. Not in an aggressive manner but an excited one ..Very much like an a working Belgian Malinois. I don’t have many specimen to compare this dog to but I see this example as wanting nothing more than to bite. Extremely high prey drive but very dog friendly unless the other dog attacks it first. Once the other dog attacks, this dog will turn into another dog in the blink of an eye. No human aggression that I have ever seen.

When I saw this dog for the first time at around 9 weeks old the dog was biting everything that was in front of it. With all that said, at 9 weeks, when I put the dog in a tiny crate for the 3 day drive back home, I almost forgot the dog was in the car it was so quiet. Once this dog is in its kennel, it’s like it was completely turned off. These dogs hardly bark or whine at all.

4. Jkay

Jkay Pup

To me, this is a perfect dog. I have had this dog around babies and in dog parks and although it has extremely high toy, food, and prey drive, drive, it will completely ignore people, other dogs, and babies. All it wants is the toy. If another dog takes its toy, she will let the dog have it until I get the toy back from the other dog. It’s as if she knows she can and will whoop another dog if she has to. I do not have to worry about this dog letting another dog walk over it though. It’s really something to behold.

5. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Lovely animal, that you seem to be enjoying to the fullest.
    Must tell you, thinking of having my dogs off leash and in public settings gives me nightmares.
    You seem to be pulling this off though.

good luck brother

Jkay likes this.
  6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Definitely a redboy dog because that mofo couldn't even pop the bike tire lmfao

Forever-So REAL likes this.
  7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Then again, he said it's quite. Lol.

8. I’ve been around a few. Very intense dogs but stable too. They seem to be more happy go lucky day to day but when needed they would fire up and were fire crackers. It’s like they knew they were big and bad and didn’t have to show it. Believe it or not I’ve seen one that ignored a poodle and was good with it (with supervision of course).

Jkay likes this.