1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Georgia ..pits

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by kutiee25, Apr 28, 2006.

1. kutiee25

kutiee25 Pup

Hello Everyone

My Hubby And I Have A 5 Month Blue Pit Name Chevy!
    He Is So Cute! But Such A Mess! He Is Always Barkin And Growlin At Us An Others When We Put Him Outside! Or Take Him Out Of Crate! Is That A Bad Sign! We Dont Want Him To Be Bad! Its Just New To Us! B/c We Have A Female Rottie And She Is Real Clam And Relax! Unless U Try To Harm Us! But Other Then That He Is Sweetie! Also Has Anyone Had The Exp With Their Pit,with Loseing Hair In The Face? Like Patches! We Are Taking Him To The Doc Sat To Get A Skin Graft Done To See Wzup!

Thanks
    Everyone

2. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

The skin sounds like it could be mange. There are a lot of people on this forum that dont like blues. A lot of them will have good reason not to. so be prepared for the responses you will get. but as far as im concerned just socialize your dog as much as possible and let him know that is bad but be fair. That is the best i can tell you. Good decision on taking him to the vet asap.

3. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Is it play growl or real I'm going to hurt you growl? I'd need more information.
    How often is he on the chain or in the crate?
    Has he snapped?

stldcardfan: A lot of us don't hate blue dogs we just don't like breeders that breed for blue.

4. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

i agree im just telling the new person what to expect cause a lot of times people come on this board and they are bombarded with blue hate. i myself dont like blue breeders i was just trying to give a friendly warning so she wasnt scared off. It was in no way meant to be offensive to anyone.

5. kutiee25

kutiee25 Pup

Thanks For The Heads Up!

I Thinks It Play Growl B/c He Wangs His Tail When He Does It! Then Falls Right On My Leg To Lick It! He Is Such A Sweetie! Whats Up With People Not Likein Blues! Its Just A Color! He Was The Sweetest One Out Of The Litter! I Dont Care What They People Think About Blues! I Love Mine And Give Him All My Love That Whats Counts!

6. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

It is not that they dont like blues they dont like breeders who breed only for color and what is the fad. A lot of people here (myself included) think that if you breed for looks or size and how much money you shouldnt be a breeder. by doing so and not responsibly breeding you can make the breed unpredictable, unstable, or unhealthy and that is not good for anyone.

7. kutiee25

kutiee25 Pup

Oh Okay! Well We Are Not Going To Breed Him We Dont Have Time For That!, We Have A Rottie Also! But We Were Going To Get A Black One At First! But The Blue One Was The Sweetest One There! He Is Such A Silly Dog! He Is Such A Cry Baby! Thanks Again For Info

8. Suki

Suki Guest

"Oh Okay! Well We Are Not Going To Breed Him We Dont Have Time For That!".

:)

9. kutiee25

kutiee25 Pup

Well We Would Not Have Time To Care For Pups And Him Plus Our Other Dog Coco ( Rottie) That Is Alot Of Work! We Love What We Have Now 2 Sweet Doggies! I Will Have To Post Some Pics Of Chevy & Coco Together They Are To Cute! He Loves Her, He Never Wants To Be With Out Her! She Is Still Gettin Use To Him Other Then That She Is Cool With Him! We Are Not Going To Clip His Ear Either, We Like Him With It That His Personality! I Cant Wait For U All To See Pics Of Him! Just Gotta Figure Out How To Do It!