1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ghostface not doing to well

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JC-Pitbulls, Dec 30, 2004.

1. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

I had to make a trip to the vet today. One of my pups could hardly walk this morning, he was dragging his hind legs. The vet said it was nerves, and gave me some meds and I have to try and keep him still for 2 weeks. Can you imagine keeping a 10 week old pup still for 2 weeks. The rest of the pups in the litter are fine and growing fast.

2. Two Weeks!?! I'm sorry to hear that...I wish you and Ghostface the best.

3. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Thanks Cypress

4. yea man, sorry to hear that

5. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

hope he gets better.thats gonna be a hard task keeping a 10 week old puppy still for 2 weeks.have fun.

6. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

I'm sorry to hear that. But you said the other pups are doing good right?

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

sorry to hear about Ghostface, JC. i know you will give him the best care possible though. Keep us updated.

8. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Hate to hear that - he's so cute, good luck!

9. RIDDICK

RIDDICK Pup

We all feel bad for the situation of the pup good luck,hope he gets better soon,keep your head up.:)

10. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

This boy is tough, he is starting to walk a little, kinda wobbly, but he's a soldier.

11. Shyann

Shyann Pup

I'm new here but really sorry to hear about your puppy.....

12. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

I hate to here you pup is doing bad and i hope he gets better soon I just went through that about 3 weeks ago and my puppy is fine now so i think he should be fine too good luck and gods speed

13. Irish_Deciple

Irish_Deciple Big Dog

Im glad to hear he's getting better. I wish you the best of luck and to him a full recovery.

14. wwonka812

wwonka812 Pup

aawww, poor thing,i hope everything works out ok!!

15. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

That is the worst, when the vet gives you meds and tells you just to wait. I hate that so much.

16. wwonka812

wwonka812 Pup

any new updates? hows the pup doin? hope is it doin ok!

17. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

He's moving around pretty good on the carpet, he goes back to the vet this week.

18. wwonka812

wwonka812 Pup

thats good glad to here he's doin ok,hope all goes well at the vet.