1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Gr Ch Boogie Boy.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CockneyRebel123, May 25, 2023.

1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Freak accident or not Ajax left them dead on the carpet in under :01.....

Tank leaked mariachi out on the carpet in short order with a stifle hold.

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Seen one off the tank stuff who stopped everything in under :30. She'd leave soft ball size hematomas on either side of a stiffle and molar hole with every hold. She alligator stapped one on the snout and didn't get touched again. She lays the ivory better than anyone I've seen.

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Snapped*

4. Speaking of alligators, Bad Rosemary had a mouth like a wood chipper, looked like a hyena kill when she'd finished.

5. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Ed and MD were biggest puppy peddlers in England, 2 cheeks of the same arse.. IMO Ed's dogs/crosses were [proven] more successful.. Jacko 2xw win over Winger 1xw in 14 mins. :-O

david63 and stedz like this.
  6. stedz

stedz Top Dog

"2 cheeks of the same arse" great analogy lol.

david63 likes this.
  7. stedz

stedz Top Dog

Although RIP ,to them both.

david63 likes this.
  8. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Most of the females down from boogie were monsters. His sister sweet Becky was a monster. I asked a old Balkan legend a question while sitting in the yard with him. He owned boogie brother ch krik. I asked what would be the outcome of sweet Becky vs vetra. He said it would be ww3. This dog in the picture is klempa down from boogie line. Bambi still keeps hard mouth dogs like shorty cowboy from Greece. Bolivar daughters etc still has short order killers images.jpeg

BOTP and CockneyRebel123 like this.
  9. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

10. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Signals Davy John I seen destroy one in 3mins then win one in 11. This one destroyed one in 11 min and his son lost gis the other night. General Lee was a beast from a family of beast download (1).jpeg

11. che

che Top Dog

12. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

13. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Have his full brother from repeat breeding #5 received_587474632323731.jpeg

david63 likes this.
  14. BoogieBoy

BoogieBoy Pup

gimwitag and oldguy like this.