1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Great Pyraneese** needs a home

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by dunlap, Apr 1, 2007.

1. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Someone dumped this dog and some pups off in my area about a week ago. I've wormed her and been feeding her but I cant keep her right now. She has a touch of the mange and is pretty thin...She looks to be about 2 1/2 years old or so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She aint very pretty right now but with a little TLC she'll be alright.

2. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

how could someone dump that beautiful animal?!?

3. Attila

Attila Guest

almost looks like a Kuvasz. Pretty dog. Good dog to keep coyotes dead and run off. I had one here on the farm for a long time. She is on a larger sheep farm now. They cover great territorys. Find her a nice big farm to watch over. Some one was just not long ago talking about coyote problems. Here is your solution.

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Contact the closest G.P. rescue near you. I can pretty much guarantee they will arrange someone to come pick up the dog & get it into their program.

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Yea, contact a G.P. rescue. She would make someone a beautiful and probably loving pet.