1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ha, this is a new one...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Robber, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Robber

Robber Big Dog

2. bdub

bdub Top Dog

yeh i like this one too-Chaining them all the time makes them territorial and bored, and that's just a bad situation--what kind of idiots do they have their,all dogs are territorial and if your working with your dogs ,they never get bored

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

So basically they accused them of being drug addicts and whores but with no evidence supporting it? Another dumb ass article with another self-titled expert doing their best to demonize doggers.

4. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Yeah, that part was good, too. I get so sick of hearing that one.
    They forgot about illegal weapons - I'm sure there were some of those there...:rolleyes:

5. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

yea ive heard of this too they do it alot in the balkans when they fight like cao's and ovtcharkas n other big mutts

6. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

hey whats wrong with the whores ...i like that part ....roflmao !!!! that some funny shit their :D