1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Michele, Nov 24, 2021.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol thanks. I ate some last night. Threw it up this morning. Violently. I lost my sense of smell and taste yesterday. Weirdest thing ever to me. Trying to eat something and you can't taste it at all.

bamaman likes this.
  2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yea mine went away for about a month.I ate like a horse ,had a good appetite. I didn't have any stomach issues and didn't feel terrible.I actually got alot accomplished around the house but it's weird how differently this shit effects people in diff ways.2 guys I work with we all caught it same dam time within a few days and it made them much sicker.

AGK likes this.
  3. AGK

I got 1 friend whom I assume gave it to me since we were blazing up the day before and of Thanksgiving that is in the hospital over it currently. Then, there is me, I feel pretty much like one does when they have the typical flu. I'm sick but not dying type sick. Then, there is my best friend who was hitting my pen 5 days ago who has it too now but he was barely sick at all and already feels better. It is strange how drastically it hits some people while barely affecting others.

bamaman likes this.
  4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got a couple buddies that drank beer every dam day while they had it and said they didn't really feel no different. I was well enough I could have drank every day but I quit for 13 days.The shit clots your blood alcohol is a blood thinner so if your well enough it's prob not bad to have a couple a day but these fuckers was drinking bunches lol.The doctors here are prescribing aspirin now as a treatment to thin the blood as a aid in recovery.

AGK likes this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I almost overheated but my own fault .I was running a chainsaw in some thick brush and a humid day with no wind and luckily I got my dam saw stuck so I had to quit to go get another saw and realized when I quit I had got way to hot .Sweated my shirt all the way through ringing wet.Sat down and drank some water and cooled off before I started back but .Had to take a break bout every 30 mins and drink water but that dam covid dam sure made me hot but didn't have a dam fever .

AGK likes this.
  6. AGK

I haven't had a fever either. I wake up drenched in sweat and have to change my clothes twice throughout the nights from the night sweats. I got my test results back this morning. Oddly enough, my blood work says undetected for antibodies however my nasal swab tested positive for covid. They can't explain it to me. Other than a headache behind my eyes the last 2 days, I'm not feeling to bad today.

bamaman likes this.
  7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yea that shit made my blood hot .I'd get frustrated because I'd have to stop and cool off but I think moving around help work that shit on out of your body but don't over do it and take breaks and drink water.

FrozenEli and AGK like this.
  8. AGK

I get physically spent just taking a shower. I've had a deer on my porch for the last 2 days that I can't get the energy to finish butchering.

bamaman likes this.
  9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yea just do what you can bro .

AGK likes this.
  10. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

This virus can't be explained. Everyone's symptoms are all over the place. It's crazy

AGK likes this.
  11. chili

chili Big Dog

Thinking of ya bro. Keep us updated.

May not know ya irl, but I’ve learned a great deal from your contributions to this site and as I’ve said times before and will likely say again, I very much appreciate the knowledge you share, your professionalism, discipline and your dedication to this breed.

AGK likes this.
  12. AGK

Thanks. I'm hoping I'm starting to turn around now. No more vomiting. The aches and chills are gone for the most part. I'm a little weak still but I haven't really ate more than a few bites here and there in over a week either so it's hard to have energy without any fuel in my tank.. If the headache behind my eyes would go away I'd probably feel alright.

This guy hasn't left my side since I got sick. Just keeps me warm. Sure is a loyal fella.

20211201_154143.jpg

ben brockton and bamaman like this.
  13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Now it's time to really start to bond. What better way then doing shots of ivemec together lol

patjr and AGK like this.
  14. AGK

Lol

15. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Hope today is a better one bro!

AGK likes this.
  16. AGK

Thanks. I feel better today. Most all my symptoms are pretty much all gone now. I'm just really worn out and tired constantly. I gas out just taking a shower. Still not really eating much but I'm told my appetite will come back soon. I honestly hope I don't catch that shit ever again.

bamaman and Michele like this.
  17. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Get some B12 and Ginseng. that will be helpful to get your energy back. Also, start taking Elderberry

AGK likes this.
  18. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Elder lol

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You may wind up with some sort of weird rash .Some do and some don't. I thought I had burnt my tongue on something hot but realized I hadn't ate anything that hot .I got a bright flashlight and looked in the mirror at my tongue and it was barely noticeable even with a flash light but I had like some sorta light rash on my dam tongue.Lasted bout a week .Also I thought I had tweaked my back from working but most everyone I know of had it felt some lower back pain afterwards.The rash can pop up in diff places and not everyone gets it.

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Motherfuckers that made this shit should be punished.

Michele likes this.