1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Healthy food for dogs..Help

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Richy toren, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Hello everyone.I have a little puppy and he is so cute.The problem is this he is not healthy.I want to make him healthy and strong dog.kindly give me some suggestions about his nutrition and food so that i can make my dog healthy.Tell me what should i give to my dog for eating?

2. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Get the best quality puppy kibbles around you're area. If he does not eat that get him puppy vitamin tablets and feed hm home cooked rice n chicken just until he recovers. But the best solution is 2 take him 2 the vet and find out what's going on with you're dog. It could be worms or parvo-virus

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

sounds like you should get your vet to check him out ! if money is an issue try an animal charity ,where donations are welcomed ,in england we have the blue cross and pdsa .

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Take it to the vet. Then go from there.

5. Eugene

Eugene Pup

According to the best of my knowledge
    Pedigree is known as a best dog food and dog experts also praise for
    this good product.
    Thanks

6. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Aint nothing like corn and chicken feathers. Lol its a shame thats the best of your knowledge.

7. robbie70

robbie70 Pup

Are you for real that's garbage you need more knowledge try Raw!

8. Eugene

Eugene Pup

Personal Training St Kilda

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Raw - TOTW, Seargeants vetscriptions or pet tabs, fish oil pill, chicken quarter or some other small game animal. like said above, sounds like he may need checked out, if not out of his spell by now.

10. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

just regular dog food i use tast of the wild