1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hello everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by freedom fighter, Nov 3, 2007.

1. hello im just introducing myself and the dogs .. im from uk and have been the proud owner of Mama for nearly 8 yrs now
    [​IMG]
    i also have lou-lou mamas puppy age 14 months
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2007
  2. Suki

Suki Guest

:) Welcome to Game-Dog! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Welcome to the site I hope you enjoy!!!!!!

4. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Welcome to the site.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2007
  5. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Hello, i hope u enjoy urself here. Nice Dogs!

6. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Well, becuase i am also new. I should begin to share some pics of my dogs. My female Liberty, and her parents.

Attached Files:

7. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Parents are in previous post. And these are of Liberty my female.

Attached Files:

8. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Welcome to both of you. You found a good site. :) Enjoy!

9. Suki

Suki Guest

lookin good! you should put them in a seperate thread tho~will get its own attention. ;)
    and yes, welcome, as well.

10. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

welcome to both of you! Hope you came with an open-mind, because there is a lot you can learn here!

11. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Thank you for your kind compliments. Yeah i would like to put the pics in another thead. However, i am not too computer savy. I am not sure if even know how to start a thread at the moment. Dont laugh to hard.

12. thanx for the welcome im lookin forward to being part of the community

13. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

Nice dogs!!!

14. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

HELLO, HELLO! Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here. Nice dogs!!!

15. Smithson

Smithson Pup

Nice to hear from you, how do you go with BSL in the UK, I thought PBs were banned?

I saw a Panorama program where they imported about PBs and fighting. It was filmed shortly after a young girl died. The show portrayed PB as absolute killers. Have you seen this? I'd imagine there'd be some stigma in the UK.