1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help!Deaf Female APBT in need. Pics attached. DESPERATE single mom must home her

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by LuvinBullies, Sep 13, 2006.

1. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Penelope, a deaf APBT is in desperate need of rehoming. She was surrendered by her owner in Atlanta to a single mom who found her emaciated and filthy.
    The girl who is fostering her has been trying to rehome her for 3 weeks, and is running out of funds to keep the dog. She has been vetted in the last 2 weeks, is heartworm neg. and unspayed. She is seeking a 50$ reimbursement for vet costs, and I am helping to get her spayed, but I need no reimbursement at all for spaying. If anyone can help me find a forever home or a good foster home PLEASE contact me. I will give you my home phone directly so we can discuss. Penelope is currently in Mcrae, GA. She is said to be an absolute dear, but I haven't met her. She is adorable from her pics, and is great with this woman's 3 yo son. Can anyone help me help Penelope and the single mother who got her out of her situation? She has done a wonderful job putting weight on her. Look at the pics.

Attached Files:

2. if i already didnt have 3 i would love to take her... she is adorable... i hope you find a good home for her

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Awwww, I love the deaf ones. I really wish I had the room & time, but alas I'm up to my limit in dogs. :(

4. Attila

Attila Guest

I don't have any limits on dogs but.. I would rather help her keep it. at four cups of feed a day a 50 pound bag should last about a month. Through my organization I can get a 50 pound bag for $15.