1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

He's Back!!!!! PICTURE HEAVY

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Jul 22, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Mason/Arturo is here for the weekend for babysitting while his owners are in Delaware..

[​IMG]
    MAAAA, he has MY leash on!!!!

[​IMG]
    gimme back my leash you ogre!!

[​IMG]
    fine i will take it off myself then if you wont help

[​IMG]
    i wont play with you

[​IMG]
    i said NO

[​IMG]
    its ok rufus...i will protect you

[​IMG]
    ok i give up lets play

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Isnt it fun to pretend you know what the dogs are thinking...I do that all the time...I also do it with babys when they are goo goo gah gahing , I ll make up words for them and stuff...lol...looks like you have a house full of canine antics in your midst...have fun...lol.

3. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

it rained hard here all day, jamie got home late, mason showed up 4 hours late, i didnt get to go out until my parents came to take us out to eat.. i wanted to go so bad, but i had no way of getting there.

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Its so nice that you are still involved with him. He's a great looking boy and his owners should feel lucky to have someone like you around. ;)