1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home of the Geachiman blood.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AGK, Jan 19, 2019.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I made his ass watch all 3 times I stuck my dog Max to Pumpkin to create Luna. He watched all 3 breedings (that were supposed to be his breedings) all while he whined his face off the entire time. 1 track mind and he just chooses the gang life. Lol Israel belongs to the streets what can I say. Lol I can't be mad at him for being what I want them to be. It would make my life easier though if they would turn it down a bit whenever it's time to breed. I'm not too concerned about it since he is only 2.5 years old.

david63 and Revelator like this.
  2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Give his ass a hit off a blunt and chill him out lol

chili likes this.
  3. AGK

Daughter and I tried again today but he isn't having it. Hit her in the back of her head which in turn cranked her right up and then everybody was Kung fu fighting. Decided to just give him more time to mature. I'm not in a hurry with him and come to think of it, Really don't want to deal with any more pups right now anyway. I got 2 pups here as is right now so I'll just sit on him for a little while and see how he acts her next heat. Not a big deal.

Revelator and chili like this.
  4. AGK

My daughter with Israel.

Tomorrow will be her last day of High school. Graduates with high honors vocational and academic. She'll start a 6 year doctorate program in physical therapy in the fall. Wants to specialize in sports medicine. She's been in dual enrollment in college while in high school for the last 2 years. Smart kid. Did not get it from me. Couldn't be prouder of her. I've somehow managed to raise 2 good hearted young adults in a very cold hearted world. Definitely wasn't easy that's for sure. This kids been through 2 school shootings and one shit show of a violent high school. To come out mentally and or physically unscathed is an accomplishment in itself. I keep her away from all that dumb shit as best I could and into the books or on the soccer field, on the track field or in the pool and it is now all starting to pay off for her. I figured I'd share that with yous since she has pretty much grown up right in front of many of yous as well. She has been the face of my kennels since she was about 6.

Screenshot_20230529_225302_Gallery.jpg

5. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

Not many can say that hands down respect it's real hard raising girls these day for sure I got 2 14 yr old girls and I keep them busy as well sports and outdoors I believe jts easier in the country to raise them than the city but congrats on dog success and more respect from raising a well respected young ladies as u stated

david63 and AGK like this.
  6. chili

chili Big Dog

Congratulations to your daughter on her accomplishments. No easy feat to do so. Good luck in college!

and hats off to you AGK!

AGK likes this.
  7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Damn proud of you both.

AGK likes this.
  8. AGK

My Lil Luna-tic

Screenshot_20230529_231418_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230529_231348_Gallery.jpg

grove, oldguy, Smoke42084 and 2 others like this.
  9. AGK

Luna, yet again. Lol.

Screenshot_20230701_213713_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230701_213720_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230701_213725_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230701_213730_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230701_213737_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230701_213741_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230701_213751_Gallery.jpg

grove, oldguy, chili and 5 others like this.
  10. AGK

Jackie enjoying some freedom from the kennel.

20230710_195937.jpg

grove, oldguy, chili and 7 others like this.
  11. AGK

My daughter walking Maximus

VideoCapture_20230719-211443.jpg

20230719_205837.jpg

12. AGK

Israel being Israel

20230716_170748.jpg

13. AGK

Du-ji after a walk.

Screenshot_20230722_210835_Gallery.jpg

14. super great looking pup rite there! Keep up the excellent work brother!!

AGK likes this.
  15. AGK

Du-ji hanging out with me in the yard this morning.

Screenshot_20230901_205837_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230901_205846_Gallery.jpg

Revelator likes this.
  16. AGK

Have to build 5 new doghouses before it snows. Got one down, a roof and 3 more houses to go. Went with real insulation this time instead of insulation board. Should work even better.

Luna in the foreground.

20230901_153548.jpg

20230901_173159.jpg

20230901_200947.jpg

17. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

They look good. Are you hinging the roof for easy access, or just hard fastening them down?

AGK likes this.
  18. AGK

Neither. It has a 2x4 frame that goes around the perimeter of the house. Just lifts on and off.

20230901_214736.jpg

oldguy, F.W.K. and Revelator like this.
  19. chili

chili Big Dog

Nice work as always AGK. These houses are great. built mine the same with instructions provided by this very site. Big thanks! With the 2x4 frame lip you can easily remove the top and clean out/replace bedding.

bro you built that first one out of some thick plywood. Heavy duty house lol. Big bad wolf ain’t blowing that one over bahaha.

20. chili

chili Big Dog

Are you referencing a book for the build in the photo with the saw? If so and for curiosity’s sake..:which book?

AGK likes this.