1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Houston Area pit needs a new home...Poor Fudge

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by SteeleBlu, Jan 25, 2007.

1. SteeleBlu

SteeleBlu Pup

So, a couple of months ago this guy was going to have to take his dog to the pound...6 month old pit that he "couldn't care for anymore". I told him please don't because they'd kill him and that I would take him and take him to my friend's shelter and pay for boarding until I could find him a home. So, I met up with him and took the dog and kept him at my house for the weekend. Monday rolled around and I had to go back to work, so he couldn't be uinsupervised with my Steele boy. So, I took him to the shelter. He was there for one day, and got adopted....Which is the shortest amount of time it took to adopt a pit bull out of there EVER. He is such a well-mannered, gorgeous, and sweet boy...it came as no surprise to me. This was like my idea of a perfect puppy! So, the shelter did a home check and all the required checks to adopt a pit bull out and these people passed with flying colors....

Anyways, I was browsing Petfinder right now and guess who I see???? My Fudge. [​IMG] And I am so sad as I read that he was found as a stray and they can't find his owners! [​IMG] So, he is now up for adoption again.... If you know anyone who is interested in Fudge or can help with donations, please pass the word.

Noah's Ark is the shelter's name and their contact information is on the petfinder page.

My name is Tina and my e-mail is *** No emails allowed in open forums Marty***if you wish to contact me.

Here's the link to his petfinder page:
    http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7723144

And here is the little guy with my male Steele taking a little car ride.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2007
  2. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

He is adorable! I really wish I could but I don't think Big Girl would go for it.

3. SteeleBlu

SteeleBlu Pup

Yeah, he is a wonderful dog....I love him SOOO much!!! I would take him in a heartbeat, but 2 males is a no-no and plus I live in an apt.

4. SteeleBlu

SteeleBlu Pup

Here are some better pics I found of Fudge from when he was at my house. The poor baby is STILL in the shelter waiting on a home..... :( If you know anyone who may be interested, please let me know. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SteeleBlu

SteeleBlu Pup

Fudge is a very :cool: guy! Any help would be great! He's approx. 10 months now I beleive and they say he hasn't gotten much bigger, just filled out....I haven't seen him in a couple months in person.....but he is a gorgeous boy!