1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Im about to buy a Butkus x Razors edge pup?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohav4, Dec 7, 2005.

1. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

Im about to buy a Butkus x Razors edge pup? Do you think this is a good idea. And how will the puppies turn out?

2. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Razors edge are not well bred dogs in my opinion. If you want a mutt that is bred for color and basically everything that the American Pit Bull Terrier is not supposed to be bred for, knock yourself out. You couldn't pay me to own one.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2005
  3. MrsDanos Back

MrsDanos Back Big Dog

Razor's Edge the deformed looking dogs...I mean MUTT'S??

I believe this is a razor's edge, or Mugglestone's not sure exactly..
    [​IMG]

That's one ugly mofo lookin dog if you ask me...
    <ALIGN="LEFT">

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2005
  4. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

I know i asked him why he bred them. I love the Butkus line. I just couldnt understand why he bred them. He bred her last year to his Tab stud. Do you know why he would have bred his dog with a razors edge dog?

5. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

6. its mugleston's main stud...

7. MrsDanos Back

MrsDanos Back Big Dog

Still one ugly dog....

8. CB

CB CH Dog

Cant say it no better then that.

9. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Are you sure it's Razor's Edge? Butkus had a son named Razor.

10. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

main stud?! Looks more like the main joke....lol :p

11. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

12. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

tell you the truth the mugleston dog is beautiful its the owner who is ugly and stupid

13. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

lets stay on topic.. the topic is not about mugglestons mutt and it being ugly or *choke* beautiful... or anything about the dog in general..

the topic is the pups ohav4 is looking at and asking questions about.....

Ohav4 ... looks like a swell female. If you are truely interested in getting game bred pups with a better chance of turning out i would pass on the litter and make sure both parents are proven ...
    but its up to you. no one can say or tell how those pups will turn out. Its a big risk..

14. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

razors edge dogs tend to be out of what you would call a game dog standard so you may want to stay away from the line.

15. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

16. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

Thanks rocksteady. I really need everyone's imput. As you can tell I am ne to this and I would appreciate if you all kept it real and gave me you expert oppinions.

17. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

really it depends on you if you want a game dog then choose one but if your looking for a show dog then i guess re is it but what erver you like go for it....just dont intend to breed every like 3 tiems a year

18. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

How does Razors Edge make a good show dog??? Maybe a leash ornament or something but as far as I know, they don't do well in the show ring. Especially ADBA conformations.

19. TRENCHHOUND

TRENCHHOUND Big Dog

why they cost so much,all they do is eat,sleep and sh*t.

20. Miles

Miles Big Dog

What did the dog do? I think he is handsome and probably a great dog. Would I buy one? Probably not, not bred very well but the dog isn't at fault.