1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Im looking for breeders who can ship outside of USA

Discussion in 'International' started by Chris Dinesh, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Please inbox me
    - price
    -bloodline

Thanks everyone

2. I can ship to you, I’m in Australia,
    can ship anywhere

Chris Dinesh likes this.
  3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I ship worldwide but the cost will sting a little. We'll worth every penny for the door to door service Adawg provides though. The white glove service is 5 star and since he travels with the dog, directly to you, it's in good hands from pick up to drop off....

PMK likes this.
  4. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

This is great to know AGK. Might as well buy a couple!

5. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Fuck buy a pregnant bitch and peddle to recover expenses. Just don’t tell AGK lol.

tomjones2 likes this.
  6. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Only problem is they are hard to pass off as Labradors when mature

7. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

Staffy cross proven pig dogs

tomjones2 likes this.
  8. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

Post from
    October 2021

9. if you can keep staffs u should be ok dna profile there ass and your done

david63 and tomjones2 like this.
  10. AGK

we'll just ship it as a black mouth cur. Wouldn't be the first time. Lmao.

11. kiwidogman

kiwidogman Top Dog

That only works for Eli dogs as it’s a true description. Hardyfucken ha ha.

12. AGK

Lol Na, it'll work for pretty much any color. I don't think I've even seen a black one they're typically a reddish to yellow color with black masks which does kind of work well for my dogs lol. Most people don't know what what is what and they'll go by what you had the vet put as breed on the paperwork not what you say it is. Adawg will get the dog to you even in places that they aren't allowed. It's why you'll pay what you'll to use him. It's literally white glove service. He does all the vet work and paperwork for travel. He does all the work. I just give the pup or dog to him and he'll get it where it needs to be.

david63 and che like this.
  13. sweet any way I can get in the loop with ya

14. Yep. Add me on Facebook name is grant carver. My profile picture is don mayfield with the jersey boys. Or email me on belljingle128@gmail.com

15. Which country ?