1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info on a breed

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by pit_collision, May 11, 2006.

1. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

Yeah, a piece of sh*t

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Nearly 100 years ago, and they still look VERY similar, even though bred for two totally diffrent things. How can you make that comparrison when these freak mutts have only shown up in the past 15 years, and already are so far from any breed that they dont fit anything- APBT, AST, English Bulldog, Mastiff, Dogue De, etc etc.

Tell me how selective breeding for 100 years can produce todays amstaffs, which are very similar looking, when in 15 years these folks have created these "bully lowriders". LOL I can tell you how they did it, but you already know it deep down ;)

3. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

"bully lowriders" : I love it! i think we just found a name for this new breed 14rock. I can see it now. Yo, come and get the dopest, "Bully Lowriders" money can buy. My stud dog G- Loc has a 32" head. Only $2500.00.
    Call Gangsta G Kennels at 1-800-Big Head.

4. If colby would know what they sell with the help of his name.....think he would be pissed...lol

5. brolick

brolick Big Dog

Ok, i understand about some of the monster dogs that look mixed, but what about a dog that is slightly over the standard at about 85 pounds, about 19 inches at the shoulder, with a head and body the is perfectly semetrical.

6. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

That is not slightly. For the record, the APBT should be bred to a performance standard not conformation standard. That would be an AST.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2006
  7. wow , big time answers.. best of all is , if you dont know what you are into .. learn learn learn.. then get to know a game dog owner and learn some more leave the breeding to them who know what they are doing the heartbreaks are in the high numbers.. you dont just let your dogs hook up and the female spose to know what shes spose to do naturally .. dont always turn out that way.. please just spay your dog and let it be love till shes done her time with you have a great life with your lil friend there and listen to the folks..... they may sound harsh but ,, creating lives to be destroyed isnt a hobby .. or a one time breeding .. i had a dog stolen and just looking for him thru all them that are gonna die everyday least 10 to 15 are put down local in my city alone of the pitbull type .. they cant be adopted nor rescued.. every week i go ,, new faces born to die.. even the tinee puppies .. dont do it man.. you wont be breeding puppies .....your breeding death.........ty

Verderben likes this.
  8. So what some of ya'll are saying, is that every APBT, AST, Bulldog, ect. is not true unless they are actually "registered", atleast that is what it looks like to me. I have pics of other APBT's in my gallery that are unregistered that belong to my bro and his friend, are ya'll gonna tell me those are not APBT's either. Just because someone can't afford the papers stating they're true doesn't make them mutts. Me, my bro', and his friend are few of those that can't afford these things, so doesn't that make us bad, uneducated people when we call are dogs APBT's? I believe not. If I could afford these things I bet ya'll would change your minds. Just because our's aren't registered, doesn't make them mutts.Ya'll say you're all about the breed but bash people when they make a mistake or say they're dog is an APBT but isn't registered, why do these things to people when all they're looking to do is feell good about their dog and feel good about themselves and they're dog when someone compliments them. You say you love the breed, then quit degratingpeople when they say "pit" and own unregistered APBT's. I love my dog to death and if I want to believe my dog's an APBT, let me believe, you should be uplifting people instead of cutting them down, request that they do a lil' more research instead of making them feel like a complete pile of sh*t. With all respect I think this is an amazing site, except for these things stated above. I have done more research because of "some" members on here and it has helped tremendously but as for others, you are no better than than me, and how am I breeding death when life is what's bein created?
    "If I told you why my best-friend is an APBT,.....yoiu wouldn't understand."

9. Attila

Attila Guest

I second that notion.

10. Attila

Attila Guest

That would be 25 pounds past standard.

11. Attila

Attila Guest

Hell I am for him.

12. well, speaking for myself alone.. do you know completely and definately where each one of the dogs you plan to have in a litter is gonna go?? more so do you care.. cheap dogs , expensive dogs alike , pure bred with or without papers die everyday just for carrying the name pitbull.. can you be sure your not breeding death?? just becuz something is born , you say your creating life.. true we all die in the end.. and we are all born to die.. but , its a choice in your case.. you can chose to spay your lovely pet and let some other person be responsible for the potential misery a litter can suffer.. like i said even in the best of homes.. . mine got stolen even off second story building fenced terrace.. no police officer looking for them im sure.. every year i have dogs stolen from breakins.. now they are locked in kennels inside the house , have to use a key to get my own dog out! because i have no idea what the stolen ones are going thru.. are they taken care of .. are they dead.. are they fighting( gamedogblooded) have they been abused.. i loved them.. do the thieves even care .. take a look inside .. why really must you breed your dog.. dig deep.. we can all give you tons of reasons why not.. again why?

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Why is it that the pot always insists on calling the kettle black?

14. cuz it can!!

15. nah , really. . no need for that.. thought peeps where here to learn and pass on some good advice dint know weeze open to da haters mannnn ... no prob still got mine

16. brolick

brolick Big Dog

I see all of the benefits of breeding a dog that has papers, but alot of the things that u said go eother way. Just because ur dogs have papers, doesn't mean ur gonna have homes waiting for all the puppies. I have people asking me all the time if i have puppies or when i am going to have puppies with my unregistered dog. And having a better security dog or security system would prevent the break-ins. No one would dare try to come in my house with my dog roaming around. Not saying i'm going to do it, but i'm positive i can sell a whole litter of puppies very quickly to all good homes and i wouldn't knock another responsible person for doing it. You can share ur opinions but in the end the person is going to do what they want anyways

17. look...you can take a look at mugelstons main stud, Lobo, and SEE...with you're own two eyes that the dog is at LEAST 40% Neopolotain Mastiff. If you dont know what that type of dog looks like....google it. And try to find the "working type" not the even BIGGER "show type." There is no way in hell that these dogs are pure. even "selective breeding for size" will not turn a proper 45 pound dog into 100 pounds plus. take a look at catahoula bulldogs (sp?), neo mastiffs, cane corsos, dogge de bourdeauxs, johnson bulldogs, alfalpha bulldogs and others...and tell me if you cant go from kennel site to kennel site and SEE what else is in their dogs. its OBVIOUS alot of the time. an openminded, breed-knowlegable person would know better than to buy into it. just because the 'breeder' can produce a piece of paper displaying 6 generations back...doesn't mean a damn thing. *not intended as a lesson session*.........i i gotta do is have a litter of pitbulls. lets say i produce 8 of em. joe schmoe neighbor has a litter of mastiffs withing the same month or so. i buy a puppy from him, and register my litter as having 9 puppies instead of 8. TADA!!!!! a mastiff puppy registered as a Pitbull!!!! its just that simple. doesn't the honor system suck!!!???? :) now, i take that mastiff pup, and breed it to one of my pitbulls...now i (most likely) have a larger dog who retains a few more "pitbull-like" characteristics. if i REALLY wanna cover my ass, i'll take it back to the same pitbull line that comprises half of the new litters blood, to create more consistancy in the "line". now, not only can i sell these mixed mutts as "pure-bred pitbulls with papers"....but i can also show you how "consistant" my "pits" are ....further convincing John Q ignorant public that what i have is legit. do this for a couple generations and you can have it down to a science. its real easy...and it sucks. papers dont mean shit when you're dealing with people who are striving for "bigger heads, more mass, thicker bone, wide chests" and all that garbage. see what im saying???? figure it out people....dont get DOOPED!

18. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

look, if you can't afford the fifty bucks to register the dog, how the hell can you afford to breed it? First of all, you and your family don't know what the hell you are talking about, and now, since some people said that your dog looks a lot like a pit bull, you are gonna breed it with a fat useless cur? How will you afford vaccinations for all the puppies? and food for them, as well as wverything the pregenant mom will need. But no, you will probably breed her as soon as she goes into her first heat, and since the other dog has a d***, it is obviously fit to breed, since you haven't done anything at all with any of the dogs, no conformation judging, no weightpulling, no work at all besides it hauling it's fat ass around a yard, probably on a 50 lb logging chain. leave breeding to someone who knows what they are doing.

it's not the papers that make the dog, because even those gotti bastards have papers. It's the dog, and the dogs in the pedigree that are important. papers (pedigrees) are just a way to track that. ok, so you are too poor to get papers, so than you probably just tracked the pedigree on your own than, right? Like the founder's of this breed, right? NO, you didn't because it doesn't matter to you. So soon, your mutt will attack some kid (as long as the kid doesn't run very fast) and give more fuel to those trying to force BSL to the country (you don't know what BSL is though) and those of us who have good dogs will be punished because of you. learn what you are talking about before we go through another post of you using your keyboard as a toilet and spewing this crap everywhere.

19. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

and you don't know what you are talking about either, because if you knew the proper temperament of an APBT, you would know they are not territorial. The mastiff breeds display that trait. So you have a mutt guarding your property. If you all are going to be so blatantly ignorant, than I will be blatantly honest. Those dogs would be culled by anyone who founded the breed because they are utterly pointless lumps of flesh. I'm know some make good pets, but they should not have been bred, and those responsible owners of these dogs know this, and have them neutered so that it will not continue.

20. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

i agree a 100% with pipbull and iverson. i wish people would understand that this breed is like non other and that theirs a thousand aspects to this breed and if you cant understand the basics, please remain neutral untill otherwise. its great you try and do some research, its great you broke ground. but look deeper and get waist deep in information. remember that if your not part of the solution, your just part of the problem.