1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing... Nova!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by GSDbulldog, Feb 8, 2007.

1. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Our newest foster for HAPBTR, Nova. We picked her up last night. She's about 12 weeks (I believe). She was the product of an accidental breeding and dumped at a shelter. Sire was a bandog, we have no idea what the dam was (Although the owner had sworn up and down she was purebred :rolleyes: ). We think she's mixed with some sort of shepherd? She has a very alert temperament and she's pretty "fluffy".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

very cute.

3. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

I like her, she looks like one of those akita/pitbull mixes. Good luck with her.

4. LOL.....awwwwwe, she is sooo cute! Looks very lovable and happy!

5. Michele

Michele Guest

adorable...i love the ears.....

6. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

She has a very unique look, and is absolutely adorable!! I'll bet she finds a forever home in no time, thats a face that can't be refused!

7. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

I like how you copied my husbands signature from the ROM board.