1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just joined

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pits_Rock, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Pits_Rock

Pits_Rock Pup

Hey everyone! I'm from North Florida and have 3 game bred pits. I heard about this site from a group on MySpace. I love game bred pits because I believe they are the only true pit bulls. I have owned catahoula leopard hounds, aussies, and blue healers, but pits are my favorite working dogs. Ours are trained in tracking hogs, deer, and turkey. It was kinda by accident that this happened. My oldest female, Kila, came up to the house with a full belly and feathers flying all around her. She was 3 months old and took down and ate a full grown gobbler. She taught Zeke and Jade how to track and stalk prey when they came along and now they go out with my bro-in-laws and husband to hunt. As soon as I figure out how to post pics, I'll put those up. So far it seems like a great site and I'm happy to have found it!

2. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Welcome! Can't wait for some pics... I am so picture-happy! [​IMG]

3. Suki

Suki Guest

welcome!

and I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

4. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Welcome and I can't wait to see those pics.

5. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

welcome,,glad you found it,,,be leary of the first two members on this post

6. Pits_Rock

Pits_Rock Pup

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black and White = Zeke, 1 yr old, 50 lbs

Solid White = Kila, 1.5 yrs old, 56 lbs

Red Brindle = Jade, 1 yr old, 59 lbs

They are running their winter weights which is about 5-6 lbs more than normal, but they are completely outside dogs so we fatten them up a little for the extra warmth factor.

7. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

beautiful dogs

8. welcome to the site and by the whey you got some verry nice dogs.

My favorite is the black and white one.

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

You have some beautiful babies. I like the black and white too. Reminds me of my China.

10. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

Welcome to our WONDERFUL site. You have some great lookin dogs!