1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kenny Rogers

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by The Keep Book, Mar 21, 2020.

1. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man I had to do a doubke take ! Love Kenny Rogers songs and it just goes good with some whiskey or what ever.RIP Kenny ! Picked a fine time to leave me Lucille is prob my favorite !

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

ill play it !

4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Knowing when to hold'em and knowing when to fold'em is a life lesson in itself.

RIP.

S

5. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

RIP to the old gambler.. I always liked Ruby the best.. "It wasn't me who started that old crazy Asian war, but I was proud to go and do my patriotic chore".. Great song writer, good man! Kenny forever!

6. david63

david63 CH Dog

I like all of Kenny Rogers songs.He will be missed.

The Keep Book and corvettedex like this.
  7. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

RIP, Kenny was a humble man who have credit where it was due. Lionel Richie wrote and produced the song Lady. Kenny performs it , it goes #1.
    Watch "Lady - Kenny Rogers" on YouTube

The Keep Book, david63 and K-dog123 like this.
  8. K-dog123

K-dog123 Pup

RIP KENNY!

The Keep Book and david63 like this.