1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for help in Pensacola, Florida.

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by ultimatek9, Apr 18, 2007.

1. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

We have a dog, currently living in Pensacola, that we are trying to find a new home for. We are located in Saint Petersburg and that is a little far for us to drive for a home inspection. Basically, what we are looking for is someone that can do the home inspection for us, and maybe transport the dog to the adopter's home. The current owner is 77yrs old, and having problems handling this dog and is dependent on others for transportation. Apparently, her son had obtained the dog from a litter of puppies that his sister rescued and then moved in with his mother. He got a job transfer and left the dog behind.
    I will handle the paperwork, either by email or fax. But I really need someone in the are to help out. Please!
    This is the information on the dog.
    http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8256564
    I greatly appreciate any help.